Reviews: dpbergquist347

Location: England, Gender: Male, Age: 35

Nasho is amazing - made us feel totally welcomed from the moment we arrived. Our room was actually in a neighbouring building, but it was very beautiful and the breakfast served by our host was the best we had on our entire trip - lovely home made jams! Thanks for everything Nasho and Family!

• 18th Jun 2013

Medium Monegal

Barcelona, Spain

Best location in Barcelona. Clean. Staff really friendly. A little sterile. Would defo stay here again though - great price for what you get, and staff can really make or break a place - these ladies are really nice.

Hotel Carlos V

Granada, Spain

a little gem. not hostel but a hotel and a good one at that.

Hostal Lisdos

Seville, Spain

beautiful hostal, reminds me of chefchaouen in morocco as all blue with north african style interior. Room tiny, but location in heart of the shopping district, only very short walk to anywhere in the city. I would certainly stay here again. Very clean.

Hotel Valley

Milan, Italy

I was a little worried about this hotel after reading the reviews here, but it fit my budget and location, so i booked it. It was great! Staff (Michael) was really friendly, helped me find an excellent pizzeria nearby and the room (room 4) was not only clean but also fairly spacious for a single room. Price seems expensive for what you get, however Milan aint cheap. I would have no problem staying here again.

Tiger hostel

Riga, Latvia

I loved this place, small dorms with internet in the rooms. Mega clean. Very stripy... Lovely staff too. Not a party place, which suited me down to the ground.

Pension Easo

San Sebastian, Spain

Spotlessly clean, and the staff are lovely. The place lacks soul, and the location is poor. Rooms are in separate buildings, like a motel. Advertised Wifi did not work. Breakfast was good and beds very comfy.

I think you are confusing Pensión Easo with another one, as we are based in the city centre, only two streets away from "Playa de la Concha" . All bedrooms are located in the one building, at 24 San Bartolomé. The wifi and computer work fine. We do not serve breakfast, it's room only.

Grande Hostel de Coimbra

Coimbra, Portugal

This place made coimbra for me. Beer in the fridge, great staff, and the night we all ate together and watched football was awesome. A great welcome to Portugal. Oh yes, and they have lockers for a €5 deposit, so I felt totally secure too.

Dahab Hostel

Cairo, Egypt

Great place, clean, laid back, an oasis of calm in central downtown. Best hostel in cairo! Well OK, best hostel I ever stayed in in Cairo :)