Little Wing Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

What I liked: - Location is very good as this is quite close to Taxim square (10-15min walking) and the quarter (Beyoglu) it's full of nice restaurants, bars, etc... - Room was OK - Staff lady was nice. What I didn't like: - The street is a little bit noisy at nights (because it's an area full of pubs and so). - Room as WC but the shower it's not separated, I mean it's just a room with a shower tap in the wall (no courtains or glasses to avoid water to spread through all the bathroom).

• 21st Mar 2013
  • Spain

11th Hour Hostel and Cinema

Budapest, Hungary

Nothing bad. Everything was fine.

• 12th Apr 2012
  • Spain

Gandalf Passenger Ship

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Marko Polo

Dubrovnik, Croatia

The room was OK, but we had booked 2 double rooms and the first night it was a mistake and 4 people had to sleep in a triple room. The bathrooms we're clean more or less. Anyway, for the price it was acceptable, but I don't know if I would come back again.

Prisca Rooms

Split, Croatia

The lady who received us (the owner) was very nice and helpful (even, she offered us some delicious cake!). You stay in an appartment that it's only for you, so you don't need to worry for the robberies. Moreover, the appartment was really centric, clean and comfortable. The only problem is that it's a 4th floor without lift and it's so centric that it's quite difficult to park the car without paying. Anyway, I would definetively come again.

Lavanda

Split, Croatia

Stayokay Amsterdam Stadsdoelen

Amsterdam, Netherlands

The breakfast is the best thing. The location it's quite good also. The rooms are quite dirty and there are no padlocks in the lockers. The showers were quite dirty too.