Stray Cat Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

Nice place. Rooms are good. Staff are very friendly, location is fantastic. Good value. Will come back.

• 26th Sep 2013
  • New Zealand

Hostel Amigo Suites Downtown

Mexico City, Mexico

Pretty good. Friendly staff and the tours I took were decent (anthropology museum tour probably better to do by yourself though). Only one problem - the bedrooms are swelteringly hot at night, there is next to no ventilation. The rooms could definitely use a fan. Nice rooftop bar.

USA Hostels Hollywood

Los Angeles, USA

Can't complain, a good hostel. Has everything you need. Quite pricy though.

Welcome Inn Backpackers Hostel

Singapore, Singapore

Nice place, keep coming back.

The Mitraa

Singapore, Singapore

Nice hostel for sure. Very safe, very quiet, great location, the owners are super helpful and friendly. Only problem is that it is totally lacking in character - there is no central area for travelers to mix and mingle. There is some outdoor seating and stuff but that is placed right in the middle of a main circulation route, and as such isn\'t really conducive to just hanging out. If I wasn\'t traveling with a friend this place would have been pretty dull.

The Island Hotel Bali

Kuta, Indonesia

This is the best hostel I have ever stayed in, hands down. I know you're reading this and thinking, how can it possibly be that good? Believe me, it can. I would come back here without a doubt. Hell, I could even live there. It's like a hostel crossed with a luxury resort. Great location, very tasteful design and outfitting, friendly staff, the food is great, and it is incredibly well planned. Definitely stay here.

Welcome Inn Backpackers Hostel

Singapore, Singapore

I had a single room, which was kind of loud (next to the street) and felt tacked on to the dorms so I don't think it was worth the price. Apart from that it was a great hostel, nice people, close to the MRT etc. Would stay here again.