Location: USA, Gender: Male, Age: 34

El Diablo Hostel Belgrade

Belgrade, Serbia

Great all around hostel. No compliments whatsoever.

Hostel Han

Pristina, Kosovo

Loved everything about the hostel. Great location, staff, clean, good value, etc.

Vila 11

Bucharest, Romania

Security: The hostel provides no way to secure your valuables (like safety deposit boxes that 95% of hostels now do nowdays). I left my private room unlocked to take a quick shower and another guest went into my room and stole 300 Euros! I could have locked my door but it doesn't beget the fact they don't offer any way to secure your valuables. Location: The location is great if you need to take a bus/train but a little farther from the nightlife (40 min walk). Staff: Very nice.

We are very sorry that you have lost your valuables, even more so because you tell me it has happened in my home. If you went to the expense of asking for a private room which has a lockable door, I do not see the reason for having a safe in addition. Prehaps I might suggest that if you are not going to be around that you use your key and lock the door and do not keep your passport and money in the top of your knapsack as you showed me they were. It would make things fast and easy for any theif.

Good hostel - friendly staff, simple but free breakfast, good common area and clean rooms in a centrally located place in Dublin.

Legends

Rome, Italy

Overall good hostel. Rome is a very expensive city so its probably your best deal on a hostel. The hostel doesn't have a huge common room where you can hang out but otherwise its a pretty good choice. I would stay at the hostel again if I go back to Rome.

Hostel of the Sun

Naples, Italy

The "staff" is so genuinely friendly and helpful HostelWorld they are more like your friends by the end of your visit. An extremely well run hostel.

Hostel Lella

Rome, Italy

This is NOT a hostel. It's a soul-less hotel that should not be on HostelWorld. Lowest rating I have ever given. Just a couple of examples include; people complained about the breakfast so they got rid of it instead of improving it, the manager just explained for awhile that all A/C in Rome didn't work well instead of fixing it, the wi-fi only worked in the reception area, the type of rooms they list on HostelWorld do not match up with what is offered, etc.

good all around hostel but can sometimes feel "hotel-like" with little character at times.

The Garden Backpacker

Seville, Spain

Great all around hostel. Most importantly the hostel and staff have a lot of character which will make your stay a lasting experience.

Besides having our guide (which the hostel recommended) take us to some extremely overpriced restaurant the hostel location, value, etc is pretty good.

Aline Hostel

Chefchaouen, Morocco

Riad Verus

Fez, Morocco

Very late review (sorry) but two girls were locked into the hostel for hours and missed their flight b/c we couldn't find the manager who was passed out somewhere and didn't wake up to our screams even though the girls told him the night before they would have to leave early.

Cebu Guesthouse

Cebu, Philippines

Decent inexpensive budget hotel.

Our Melting Pot

Manila, Philippines

Good, clean, quite dorms with very helpful staff. Nothing special but a dorm I would stay at again when visiting Manila.

Haadlad Prestige Resort

Koh Phangan, Thailand

On the quite side of the island. The basic rooms are inexpensive and you get to stay at a nice hotel right on the beach.

Haad Son Resort

Koh Phangan, Thailand

Great hotel for the price! Its on the opposite side of the Full Moon Party but its easy to get transportation (45 mins).

Phuttachot Resort Phi Phi

Koh Phi Phi, Thailand

Decent hotel I would stay at again. Its about 15 min walk out of town which would be a great thing if you didnt have to walk past the garbage dump on the way.

Bodega Phuket

Phuket, Thailand

The location is right where all the dirty action is but the hotel is anything about. Very friendly manager and helpful staff. Clean, quite place.

Udee Bangkok

Bangkok, Thailand

Its a good hotel but a little out of the middle of downtown and from some other major attractions.

Aizuya Inn

Tokyo, Japan

Very quite, clean, secure hostel. Friendly manager and staff.

Fragrance Hostel

Singapore, Singapore

Good, small little \"hostel\" that is actually in an apartment complex. Would stay again.

Dragon Hostel Hong Kong

Hong Kong, Hong Kong

Mong Kok has more people per square mile than anywhere else in the world so as long as you understand that the hostel is a good deal although very hard to find (but I imagine any hostel in this area is). Very friendly staff!

Cozyhome

Singapore, Singapore

A little to big and \"hip\" for my taste. Also a little far from the city center but otherwise a good, decent place to stay.