Reviews: giune836576

Location: Italy, Gender: Female, Age: 31

Nonostante avessimo chiamato un'ora prima di arrivare per avvertire del nostro arrivo il proprietario ci ha fatto aspettare un'ora e mezza fuori dalla porta. In aggiunta aveva sbagliato la nostra prenotazione e pensava fosse solo per una notte anzichè 2 e alle 11 di sera è entrato nella nostra camera con la sua chiave mentre dormivamo per verificare se era vuota! Oltretutto il proprietario era davvero scortese e maleducato. Non lo consiglierei, di sicuro ci sono altri ostelli migliori a Catania

Capital View

Washington DC, USA

The hostel is perfectly located 10 mins walking from Union Station and you can easily walk to the main attraction of Washington: Capitol Hill, White House, .. It s very clean and they have free wifi and computer. I would probably come back here if I was in Washington again.

Il Castello di Dante

Ancona, Italy

Wonderful place! Lovely apartment inside an old castle, almost like a fairy tale place. We would definitely recomend it to everyone visiting Marche and the centre of ITALY.

Dear Giulia, many thanks for your review!! We are glad you enjoyed the atmophere in the apartment. I hope you spent a beautiful New Years Eve.Best wishes for the 2011.

Academy Hostel

Florence, Italy

Excellent place! more like an hotel, literally 2 mins walking from il Duomo. Very clean. Breakfast included. Very nice staff. Def would come back again.

Royal Mile Backpackers

Edinburgh, Scotland

very good location..fre wifi... I would come back again

H.I. Fenway

Boston, USA

Good location, 2 minutes from Kenmore T stop. Next to a lot of places to eat.Clean enough. Internet access for 2 $. Big room ensuite.Hot water. Breakfast not included. I would stay here again.

Litus Roma Hostel

Rome, Italy

Nice staff. Location near to the beach of Ostia, about 1 hour by train to Rome centre. Large and enough clean rooms.

Globetrotter Inn London

Nice staff, good location ( 3 minutes from tube station, 20 minutes from victoria station), clean room. I would def stay here again.

Globetrotters/The Townhouse

Dublin, Ireland

excellent location, nice staff, clean rooms. I would def stay here again.

Perminalen Hotel

Oslo, Norway

staff extremely kind and helpful. good location, 2 minuts walking from the main street and 10 from the central station. I would definitely stay here again.