Chicago Getaway Hostel

Chicago, USA

Theres not much to say: Great breakfast, awesome location, really nice staff, nice rooms, so that is one perfect hostel I'd say.

• 22nd Sep 2013

Hello, Thank you for staying with us. We're glad that the few words you have to say about the hostel are so positive. Our goal is to provide all guests with a perfect stay which we are happy to hear we accomplished during your visit to Chicago. We can't wait to see you again. Take care, Jason Schultz General Manager

Camelot Inn & Hostel

Salt Lake City, USA

All good, it was only weird not to be welcomed by someone. Also it is kind of a disadvantage not to have anyone there who you can ask all kinds of questions about the town. I was lucky as when I arrived someone from the staff was there. Another staff member later that day told me which sights were nice in SLC which was also very nice. But usually you are supposed to cope with things yourself which is fair enough as it is the concept and the price is really good. You just have to know about it.

• 17th Sep 2013

======SOMEONE TO ASK QUESTIONS====== There is someone available over the phone to answer any questions that our travelers may have, and there are several phones within reach in the building, and the phone number is displayed all over the property. 520)...The staff was very present and involved, making certain that certain questions were answered. Dan C. (8s) California, USA 37)... A great option for Ski Birds! It was very clean and Mr. Arthur was available for any questions 24/7.

Only one toilet on the first floor which is not enough. The free breakfast consists of instant pancake mixture that you can make yourself, some syrup and one of the worst instant coffees that I have had in my life. So thats no good. Area is not so nice at night times but then thats about the same in all of downtown. Hostel has free alcohol every night and some events, I never saw too many people there but if you want to get drunk every night and party this might be the place for you.

• 15th Sep 2013

Very nice hostel! Location only gets a 'Good' because it really depends on what you want. It is a little way from there to the 'cool' districts but it is directly at the waterside and its rather quiet. So I found it to be perfect but as I said its about what you want.

• 12th Sep 2013