• Canada, Couple, 31-40
27th Dec 2013

Totally amazing! The beds are great. We were there around New Years and it was perfect. We were warm enough and the day temperature is perfect for hiking around Petra. The staff are the best, and the stars are to die for. Dinner is a little pricey at the camp, but it saves a lot of hassles later on. I would stay again and am so glad I stayed with them this time. Like I say, the stars are worth the price.

• Canada, Male, 25-30
Hello Hostel, St Petersburg, Russia
6.9
27th Jul 2013

It was a little dingy, but that is par for the course. The staff was pleasant. Too many mosquitoes!

• Canada, Couple, 25-30
Godzillas Suzdal, Suzdal, Russia
24th Jul 2013

Off the beaten track, literally as the case may be as it is located on a dirt road. For being a small town the hostel is far from the city centre (about a 10 minute walk). Facilities are excellent, and it is spotless. The owner is quite nice. The price is pretty steep relative to other prices in the city, though it is the only hostel in town so that is what we have to live with for now. Until another hostel starts up I would return to Godzillas.

• Canada, Male, 31-40
Galina's Flat, Moscow, Russia
7.7
19th Jul 2013

The stairs leading up smell like cats, and there are a lot running around. You can keep them out of the room, though, so no worries. Facilities are dated to say the least, but great value for the price. Location is close to a main metro line and very good. I would stay there again if I was going back. Galina is also very lovely and friendly.

• Canada, Mixed Group, 25-30
Auberge Marrakech, Marrakech, Morocco
7.1
20th Dec 2012

I don't know how they find you, but you stand almost no chance of finding this hostel on your own. We were guided by a Moroccan fellow, who then enlisted the aid of another, to find this place. (We tipped him 20 dirham, which I think is fair.) Our cab from the airport was 50 dirham. Mohammad at the hostel offered to pick us up from the airport for 100 dirham. Given the time and hassle we had finding the place, I might take him up on the offer if I was to do it again.

• Canada, Couple, 25-30
Hotel Tarik, Tangier, Morocco
7.7
4th Apr 2012

Great place, the only downside was that it was a bit out of town. We walked to the Medina in about a half hour or 40 minutes. A petit taxi with the meter running will cost about 12 dirhams (a euro) and a large taxi about 3 times that. I would consider staying again if I returned to Tangers.

• Canada,
Hotel Aliados, Porto, Portugal
31st Dec 2007

The staff was amazing. Very helpful in all respects. The hostel itself is very beautiful, and likely could have been a lot of fun if we spent a lot of time there, but Porto was so nice, we spent almost every waking hour out and about. When I return I will definately stay at this place again.