Reviews: daithirs

Location: Brazil, Gender: Male, Age: 34

The Guesthouse is in an great location and very close to lots of great places to eat and shop. The staff was nice and the room is very clean and warm. Free Internet. We would stay here again.

Hostel Bambu

Foz do Iguacu, Brazil

It was nice to be there again. Breakfast are good but, a little bit poor! but there is a nice bakery close at hostel called: Suprema Confeitaria with wide selection of pastries. The staff are very friendly. Free internet. Good location.

• 23rd Sep 2012

Albergo Villa Serena

Venice, Italy

We had a horrible night at the first night in the wrong room (44), but the following days the manager compensated us for a free breakfast and we also moved for other room that what we paid. for it The staff Giorgio is very friendly. The hotel is localised close the station. The Laundry service beside the Hotel is cheap. I don't recommend to walk alone on the street during the night. It looks a little bite dangerous with prostitutes and immigrants.

• 24th Sep 2011

B&B Hope

Bologna, Italy

The room is clean and modern. It's very quite place. The location is a little bit far from town but the price is worth it. I walked to town by walking. It took me 20 minutes. There are some attractions on the way. They serve a simple breakfast for €1 in the room. It was good. The owners are hepfull and friendly.

• 17th Sep 2011

Barra Guest Hostel

Salvador, Brazil

Adorei a hospedagem do Hostel. O caf é da manha era perfeito além da janta que é barato e bom. Localização perfeita. Os funcionários são super atenciosos. e com certeza quando eu voltar a Salvador vou ficar por la.

Lagoa Hostel

Florianopolis, Brazil

non mi posso lamentare di niente. Lo staff dell'hotel è sempre stato disponibile e cordiale, in ogni momento della giornata. Bravissimo!!!!

Stelios Place at Perissa Beach

Santorini, Greece

I can say we've never been in a better hotel in all of my life. The staff was very very very nice, always smiling . The room always very clean. There are many restaurants around the Hotel, with a good deals for € 6. Beer for € 2 and Cocktail € 3. My god!! We ate a lot. We had a good time. Thank you :)

• 28th Sep 2010

YHA Bristol

Bristol, England

Every thing was great!!!

City Hostel - Central Station

Stockholm, Sweden

The staff were all very helpful and easy to talk to. I would definitely stay here again.

Ciao Bella Hostel

Rome, Italy

This hostel is centrally located and cheap. The guy who works there is very friendly.

Hostel Bambu

Foz do Iguacu, Brazil

This was by far the best hostel I've stayed

I recommended the hostel to my friend and she liked there.

Woodstock Hostel

Paris, France

you get exactly what you pay for. the price for the place to stay is cheap for a city like Paris. Don't expected too much for.

Heart of Gold Hostel

Berlin, Germany

I had a good time at Hostel. The staff was extremelly helpful. The room and bathroom are spacious and clear. Breakfast is good and cheap. I would come again.

The Royal Bayswater Hostel

For the cheaper room, you cannot expected good hostel. Staff should try to be more friendly. with customers. Bring your towel. it costs £ 5 and also you have to pay for internet. Good localization, if you enjoy eating Brazilian food, there is a good restaurant close there called Rodizio Rico. Breakfast is simple. Nothing special.

Very good Hostel.

PLUS Florence

Florence, Italy

Receptionist was in a very bad mood when we were checking in at 2am. Anyway We had a good time there. I liked listening Brazilian music at the bar. Excellent Hostel...

Keleti Hostel

Budapest, Hungary

Good Hostel. who look for a cheap hostel, just for sleeping. You have found this one. Nice service.

The hostel was nice and clean. Great location. The only negative was strange smells but only in the corridors. Good hostel over all.

Hostel Possonium

Bratislava, Slovakia

The dog peed on the sofa. where i was sitting a minutes ago. it was not clean, just covering with a tower by staff who slept on sofa later. If u want to use the toilet u need cross the reception. Bad localization. I had to take a taxi. No breakfast keep ur eyes with the tax

Westend City Hostel

Vienna, Austria

Very good hostel!!

Youth Hostel Van Gogh (Chab)

Brussels, Belgium

The location isnt perfect. It`s about 20 minuts by foot to arrive in city center. I couldnt sleep very well because some guys was outside of the yard making noises and my bed was horrible. They could buy new beds. The breakfast was good and the staff gave me all informations about the city. Thats it.

Durty Nellys Inn

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Perfect hostel. I had a good time there. I recomend for everybody.

Hi I`m writting to express my gratitude for your good service.I had a good time. I`m sure I will recomend this Hostel for everybody. Everything was perfect and very cleaner. I hope that you continue with good service for the future. Thanks

Sant Jordi Sagrada Familia

Barcelona, Spain

Hi I`m writting to express my gratitude for your good service.I had a good time with my friends. I`m sure I will recomend this Hostel for everybody. Everything was perfect and very cleaner. I hope that you continue with good service for the future. Thanks Claiton Medina Novo Hamburgo, Brazil

Best Holidays Venice