Reviews: jbatansky4584

Green Studio Hostel & Lounge

Belgrade, Serbia

Great atmosphere, staff, and location!

MEININGER Salzburg City Center

Salzburg, Austria

Very comfortable place and more like a hotel than a hostel. But good value!

Happy Buddha Boutique Hostel

Medellin, Colombia

I booked 2 weeks in advance for a weekend away. We arrived at 6PM and check-in took 15 minutes and after that time I was told they overbooked my private room. They lied to me and told me their hostel had another room for us 2 doors down. It was an entirely different hotel not affiliated with them at all. It took 20 minutes to check-into the new hotel. If I wanted to stay at a hotel I would have booked a hotel.Only one staff working at Happy Buddha and overworked. Really annoyed.

La Serrana

Salento, Colombia

Brilliant location. The reason to come to Salento is for the nature and this hostel is like a farmhouse in the countryside. I loved my stay here---helpful staff, good guests, great dinners. I'll be back!

A really cosy hostel and attractive hostel, fast check-in, good wifi, close to the downtown action, and plenty of people lounging around to meet.

A&O Leipzig Hauptbahnhof

Leipzig, Germany

A solid hostel overall, but not much character.

M Hostel Seminyak

Seminyak, Indonesia

Really fun place and great people

5footway.inn Project Boat Quay

Singapore, Singapore

Really stylish and comfy place in a great location.

Kathmandu, Nepal

The rooftop terrace is a great place to hang out and meet other travelers

Chelsea Star Hotel

New York, USA

Great and helpful staff. Not just 1 employee, but literally 3-4 staff went out of their way to help!

Tower Bridge Backpackers

Puerto Escondido, Mexico

Hostel with one of the best atmospheres I have been to. Highly recommend.

The Palace Hostel

San Juan, Puerto Rico

Rally great staff!

Barnacles Temple Bar House

Dublin, Ireland

Best location. Very comfortable beds w/ personal lights. Good free Wireless. Helpful Staff.

The location is great towards the center of Paris making the hostel a good base to see the sites. The price was also better than most other comparable hostels.

A great location close to popular touristic sites and public transportation. The staff is genuinely friendly. I had an easy time meeting people as its a small hostel with a good common area set up for socializing.

La Posada de Huertas

Madrid, Spain

An excellent location and a very decent hostel in all areas, meant in a positive way.

This is a huge, very nicely designed and decorated hostel. Great facilities with a rooftop bar and pretty good location too.

A Venice Museum

Venice, Italy

Go this hostel if you want an amazing location in the middle of everything, decent wifi, and a chance to meet other travelers. Otherwise this hostel is pretty much awful. There are many rules like being kicked out from 10AM-1PM every day, curfew at 1AM, and you need to checkout out exactly at 10AM or your going to get yelled out. No leaving bags after 10AM too. The owner is downright mean and the staff range from friendly and helpful to very unpleasant.

Clarence Castle

Toronto, Canada

This is the most comfortable and nicest hostel i have stayed in. Its also in a great location. The staff consists of 1 guy, the owner. He is hardly there and its not uncommon to wait 3 hours to check in because no staff is there. This is also not a party hostel, at all. There are quiet hours, and rules seemed to be strictly enforced.

this person arrived hours before our checkin time of 1 oclock, which is no problem at all. But he found it upseting that he could not take possesion of the room before our 11am checkout time wile someone else was still occupying the space! Come on!!