Noosa Backpackers Resort

Noosa, Australia

Very nice hostel. Shuttle bus goes many times a day which is convenient, nice central common areas, clean rooms and bathrooms and nice staff. It's a bit out of the centre, but with the bus easily reachable. Would stay here again.

Brisbane City YHA

Brisbane, Australia

good hostel, clean and relaxed. Bit over organized though. Nice rooftop terrace!

Bening Bungalow

Ubud, Indonesia

We stayed next door, also from the same family because bening was full or so. Nice place, good location.

Chezbon Hostel

Bandung, Indonesia

Nice hostel, very clean and great mattress. Staff was fine, although not everyone spoke good English. Nice rooftop and it's situated on a lively steeet.

Our Melting Pot

Manila, Philippines

Great hostel, lovely staff, nice free walking tour. Clean, comfortable and it feels like a home. Will absolutely stay here again when I'm in Manila!

Moalboal Backpacker Lodge

Moalboal, Philippines

Nice hostel with a great roof terrace to meet other people. Price value is very good.

Check Inn HK

Hong Kong, Hong Kong

Great hostel, sort of apartment structure so it's easy to meet other people in the common area. Everything is very clean and the location is very handy. Just 10 minutes to the star ferry or less than 5 minutes to the MTR station. Around the hostel enough places to eat, from local to expat places. Staff is very nice and helpful. I'll stay here next time I come to Hong Kong for sure!

Lazy Gaga Hostel

Guangzhou, China

Nice hostel at a great location, close to a metro station and a 20 minute walk from the riverside. Rooms were fine, just a hard mattress like in most places in China. Place was clean and common area was okay. Only the wifi was not always working the way it should.

Thank you! We have both soft and hard mattress available because we've observed sharply contrast needs for the softness of a mattress, so we have two mattress types. Please feel free to ask our staff to arrange it for you.

Sanya Backpackers

Sanya, China

V ery nice hostel. Close to the beach and with nice extras such as a beach towel you can rent for free. Staff/owners were great, they even took us to karaoke. Very personal, small hostel with a great courtyard and very clean rooms. Would definitely advise to stay here if you go to Sanya.

Ok hostel, clean and the single room is very good value. Breakfast was a bit overpriced for what you got.

Wada Hostel in Guilin

Guilin, China

Very nice hostel with good food and great staff. Only downside were some guests who kept everyone awake all night until the morning, even after many requests from staff and other guests to keep it down. The hostel did not take any action after that, they stayed for several more nights.

Dear guest, thanks for staying with Wada. We do feel sorry for the noise made by the young group, and we tried so many times to stop them and tried to move them into the bar instead of yard, we did that nearly every hour until 7am, but it seems that they got too drunk and lost their mind, but after that they apologized for it and didn't make noise any more even they stayed here 6 nights. On another side it means everyone loves Wada so much. :D Thanks for your kindness and have nice trip. Wada

Nice hostel with very good common areas. Lovely outdoor areas to hang out, very central location in tunxi. Food and shopping all around the hostel. Great facilities and nice staff. Definitely a hostel I would stay again when in tunxi.

Nice hostel, I just had some problems with my reservation. Even though I got a confirmation from them, the room I booked was not available when I arrived. They had another room for me, but I had to pay extra for that room (another 60rmb) which I refused. It took one hour to discuss it with the manager and they still wanted me to pay extra for the room which I did not book. In the end I had one night in the expensive room for the cheap room price and one in the cheap roo

Thank you for your comments and suggestions to our hotel,we will try to improve and welcome your coming again and you can recommend Mingtown to your friends^^

Han Tang Inn Hostel

Xi'an, China

Nice hostel on a good location in Xi'an. Nice staff with great English and very helpful with all sorts of matters. Also some little food stalls in the street in the evening to enjoy, the Muslim quarter is also close by. Great roof top terrace for in the evenings.

Firstly, thank you for coming to Hantanginn and like here. Hearing that the location, staff, street foods and full of charm roof garden kept a deep memory to you , we were so appreciated and honored, which will enforce us to be better. All the staff sincerely look forward to seeing you next season that you could enjoy a different Han Tang Inn. Best wishes.

Sanlitun Youth Hostel

Beijing, China

Ok hostel, nice places to hang around including the bar and the restaurant. Bit of a party hostel, had people coming in at all times in the night, especially if you're a light sleeper I would not advise this hostel. Bathrooms were not too bad.

Nice hostel to try out the capsule experience. Great staff, very nice and helpful.

Hostal Santillan

Madrid, Spain

Very nice place, great location, nice.staff and great value for money.

YHA London Earls Court

Nice staff, good hostel and in a good area. Enjoyed my stay, only the building itself is a bit old and you can hear everything. But would definitely recommend the place.

Jorplace

The Hague, Netherlands

Nice hostel, about 5 min from the beach, very nice staff and the place is fine to hang out at.

Governor Robinsons

Perth, Australia

Lovely hostel, nice people and very quiet. No tv is a welcome change!