Reviews: jgambrell295074

Green Kiwi Backpacker Hostel

Singapore, Singapore

The staff at Green Kiwi is outstanding. So helpful, congenial, and lots of smiles.

Borneo Seahare Guesthouse

Kuching, Malaysia

Amy & Greg are some of the best hosts I have found in all of my travels. One cannot go wrong here

Kinabalu Backpackers Lodge

Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia

Very nice staff. A bit noisy next to the highway.

Green Kiwi Backpacker Hostel

Singapore, Singapore

I enjoyed and hope to stay here in April on way home.

Very nice hostel. Location is the key for me.

ANZ Guesthouse

Selcuk, Turkey

Four people in a room for five and we could not be move if we were all up and about at the same time.

Istanbul Harmony Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

This hostel was one of my best selections for my 2 month travels. Hussein, Mahmood, and Rahmy made me feel at home. Can't forget Mosel. the place is easy to find and extremely convenıent to eveythıng.

Old Town Hostel East Wing

Kotor, Montenegro

If one wants a quite restful few days and not be bothered by meeting lots of new people, do not stay at Old Town for the staff keeps you busy with activities, social functions, etc. It was hard to leave.

Clean Sheets has the best hosts. I spent 2 months on the road and this one is at the top of my list.

The House Hostel Zagreb

Zagreb, Croatia

I really enjoyed my stay. Christian, Anna, & Sandra were outstanding hosts. I also met a lot of others there who feel the same as I. This is one of the best.

St Christophers Prague

Prague, Czech Republic

This is one of the best for meeting other guests. The walking tour was great.

Very good location. But first day my cereal and coffee was 2.50 Euros and on the 2nd day it was 5.00 Euros. Strange Huh!

Garden Village Guest House

Siem Reap, Cambodia

You get what you pay for as the lowest rate does not even get toilet paper in the bathroom with stifling heat and no fan and in the midst of construction. I was not comfortable but for the price I shouldn't complain.

Wendy House

Bangkok, Thailand

The staff is outstanding

HI-Hostal Versalles

Cochabamba, Bolivia

Thid is only a hotel/motel and not a real hostal. I loved the city (Cochabamba), but it did not seem to have hostals as we know them.

The Adventure Brew Hostel

La Paz, Bolivia

The best I have found in Bolivia. I highly recommend Adventure Brew. Met lots of people, staff very helpful in booking tours, etc. And love the Sky Bar and its commaradie.

Ole International Hostel

Madrid, Spain

This was at the end of 6 weeks in Spain and I found it clean and accommodating. Especially like the kitchen facilities. The location is a bit out of the mainstream, but close to the Metro and that always works for me. Would recommend the hostel and I would definitely stay there again.

Ole International Hostel

Madrid, Spain

The staff was unusually helpful

Sant Jordi Les Corts Hostel

Barcelona, Spain

Nellie and Alejandra were the best. One of the best hostals of my 6 weeks in España.

Purple Nest Hostel Valencia

Valencia, Spain

Room key card did not work so the staff had to run up and down stairs a lot to accommodate the guests in the room, but they were very friendly about it. I would stay here again and recommend it.

Would reccommend to others. Would stay there again

Hostal Facundo

Tarifa, Spain

Very helpful staff. Heating was a problem. Good kitchen facilities. Met several interesting people here.

Casa Caracol

Cadiz, Spain

Caracol is one of the best for meeting other guests and socializing. I highly recommend a visit to Cadiz and Caracol.

Nuevo Suizo

Seville, Spain

Enjoyed the people I met, and the staff was very helpful.

Living Cat's Hostel

Madrid, Spain

Very large and impersonal. Several thefts occured to others during my stay.