Reviews: chang_ric3571

• Malaysia, Male, 25-30
Astor Victoria, London, England
7.7
24th Jun 2013

Everyone in the room was awaken by the staff late midnight because someone checked in to the room but unsure which bed was alocated.. very dissatisfied. otherwise, good location, good facilities, and helpful staffs.

• Malaysia, Mixed Group, 31-40
Hotel Italia, Munich, Germany
7.7
12th Jul 2011

I booked a 4 bed private ensuite room, but they changed my booking to an attic apartment where we need to pass thru a maze & climb 2 floors everyday. The lift was not working all the time. The room is stuffy and old, the lightings are poor. The attic windows are so inconvenient that we need to close them every time it rained, this causing the room to be hotter and stuffier. The room only have 1 twin bed, the other 2 of us need to sleep on a sofa bed. The only thing worth is the breakfast.

• Malaysia, Mixed Group, 25-30
Garibaldi Guesthouse, Budapest, Hungary
6th Jul 2011

My family and I like Garibaldi Guesthouse a lot. It's owner Ena and husband greeted us with a very warm welcome. Knowing that we are a family, they offer us a bigger room with a private toilet. The house is clean, Internet connection is superbly fast and it almost feels like staying at home. The location is great, few minutes away from metro and the Parliment, around the corner is a convenient store which comes in handy to buy food for breakfast. Will definitely stay here again next time.

• Malaysia, Mixed Group, 25-30
Acme Hostel, St Petersburg, Russia
9.3
3rd Jul 2011

The staffs are friendly and helpful, location is near the metro. The only downside is there is no lift and we need to climb 4 floors with our big lugguages.

• Malaysia, Male, 25-30
Casa di Antonella, Siena, Italy
23rd Jan 2011

The location is great, right in the middle of the town and near the main street. The staff is friendly, helpful and he even prepared breakfast for us. The rooms are clean, cozy and comfortable but the heaters were not turned on. Hence it was a little cold for us. Overall it is a great place to stay, enjoyed my time there.

• Malaysia,
Lodge32, Stockholm, Sweden
3rd Feb 2009

Location is good, near to metro and 7-11 convenient store. Variety of tourist from different countries, everyone is friendly and keen to share information. Room is comfy and clean. The security is not very good as anyone can let an outsider into the hostel. Only bad is kitchen doesn\'t provide stoves for cooking, although there is microwave and boiler. Overall its a good place to stay and I will stay there if I ever go to Stockholm again.

• Malaysia,
Graffiti, Barcelona, Spain
7.3
1st Feb 2008

My friends and I booked the whole girls dorm hoping that we can have more privacy. To our surprise one of my friend lost her Ipod Nano when we came back at night as she left it there charging for the whole day. We suspected that its the work of the plumber as the sink was blocked and the staff called him to repair the sink during the day time. The staff promised that they would compensate on her lost and I hope that its not a vain promise.