Reviews: dm4212403

Location: USA, Age: 46

Tiba Midtown

Cairo, Egypt

I had an excellent stay there. The airport pickup person was waiting for me as promised, and I found the location to be good as far as being able to walk to the museum. The owner was very helpful in making arrangements for me and was not overbearing in any way as far as trying to sell tourist related excursions Very good value for the money.

Khweza Bed & Breakfast

Nairobi, Kenya

I found the people working there to be very pleasant. You can have breakfast up on the rooftop (or brought to your room). The rooftop area is very, very nice and has a great view of the city. I had a standard room, which was small, but quite clean and comfortable. I would stay here again.

Backpackers Nirvana

Mombasa, Kenya

I was on a safari prior to staying here and I just wanted a place to relax for a couple days. It was quite a comfortable setting. About a ten minute walk to the beach, which was very nice. The women working there were very kind and helpful. A breakfast was included, which I wasn't aware of and that made it even better. I'll probably be back in Mombasa and would stay here again.

Zebra Crossing

Cape Town, South Africa

I thought for the money that this place offered everything I needed. It had a relaxed feel to it and it was a nice place to come back to after a day or night out. The people at the front desk were very helpful.

Bou Savy Guesthouse

Siem Reap, Cambodia

Very nice people who work there. The place has a nice, relaxed feel to it. I'll stay here again when I come back.

MD House

Chiang Mai, Thailand

The owner really tries to make sure everything is satisfactory. Super clean place.