Reviews: dm4212403

Location USA, Age 48

Moab Land Hotel, Madaba, Jordan
17th Feb 2016

I really enjoyed my stay here. It's a very comfortable place with nice people who work there. Also, in addition to the church being right across the street, it's a nice little area to be in. If you are driving (and especially arriving at night) make sure you know how to find the place first. The town is not that small and I had to ask several people.

Saba'a Hotel, Petra, Jordan
16th Feb 2016

Just what I needed. An inexpensive place to stay the night and I slept great. I had the budget single room and it had everything I needed. Just a few minutes drive to the gates of Petra. Nice little restaurant across the street and others nearby.

Tiba Midtown, Cairo, Egypt
29th Mar 2013

I had an excellent stay there. The airport pickup person was waiting for me as promised, and I found the location to be good as far as being able to walk to the museum. The owner was very helpful in making arrangements for me and was not overbearing in any way as far as trying to sell tourist related excursions Very good value for the money.

Khweza Bed & Breakfast, Nairobi, Kenya
5th Oct 2012

I found the people working there to be very pleasant. You can have breakfast up on the rooftop (or brought to your room). The rooftop area is very, very nice and has a great view of the city. I had a standard room, which was small, but quite clean and comfortable. I would stay here again.

Backpackers Nirvana, Mombasa, Kenya
3rd Oct 2012

I was on a safari prior to staying here and I just wanted a place to relax for a couple days. It was quite a comfortable setting. About a ten minute walk to the beach, which was very nice. The women working there were very kind and helpful. A breakfast was included, which I wasn't aware of and that made it even better. I'll probably be back in Mombasa and would stay here again.

Zebra Crossing, Cape Town, South Africa
5th Apr 2012

I thought for the money that this place offered everything I needed. It had a relaxed feel to it and it was a nice place to come back to after a day or night out. The people at the front desk were very helpful.

• USA,
Bou Savy Guesthouse, Siem Reap, Cambodia
8th Jan 2009

Very nice people who work there. The place has a nice, relaxed feel to it. I'll stay here again when I come back.

• USA,
MD House, Chiang Mai, Thailand
9.0
25th Dec 2007

The owner really tries to make sure everything is satisfactory. Super clean place.