Reviews: msblackburn26904

Rancho Grande Hostel

El Chalten, Argentina

This is a very nice hostel n a great location in the town. I would recommend if you need to book your next buses or hostels via the internet that you do this before arriving in el chalten as the internet is pretty much non existent in the whole town.

El Gualicho Hostel - HI

Puerto Madryn, Argentina

It is a good hostel in a great location in the town, I would say though if you are booking buses or other hostels after el chalten then do it before you get there as the internet is pretty much non existent in the whole town.

El Viajero - Hostel & Suites

Colonia del Sacramento, Uruguay

Milhouse Hipo

Buenos Aires, Argentina

Really liked this hostel, most staff are friendly and helpful. Always something to do and hostel arranges a lot of things which is good. The food at the hostel is good . I'd say the drinks could be cheaper at the bar though. You can't take your own beer here yet a can from the shop is 10pesos and a beer from the bar is 30 pesos. It's not a lot of money really but when you are traveling it all adds up.

Kerana Hostel

Encarnacion, Paraguay

It's a really chilled out hostel and in a very good location, there is an excellent kebab shop across the road called habib's and the beer at the hostel is cheap. Also really liked the basketball court outside, bit of exercise after beer and kebabs.

El Jardin Hostal

Asuncion, Paraguay

The location of this hostel is very good and there are some nice bars local to it. The owners are very friendly and helpful also. The breakfast isn't the best but it's free so can't really grumble. All in all it's a good hostel for a few days stop in asuncion

The breakfast at this place is Un real, if you like a good feed in the morning definitely stay here. I can't really comment on much as it had just opened and there was a lot of changes going on to help improve it, like building a bar in there and making a better common room. I think that once they have everything sorted this hostel will be the best in foz de iguacu.

Barra Beach Club Oceanfront Hostel

Florianopolis, Brazil

I loved this hostel, every member of staff is friendly and out going. The view from the hostel is amazing. The hostel is very clean and looked after. If you're going to florianopolis in their winter months though bring warm clothes as it gets really cold at night. The only thing if say they need here is heater lamps on the decking for the winter nights.

El Misti House

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

A very good hostel to stay at. Would recommend it

Hi Mark, We want to thank you for taking the time to post a comment about the hostel. We are glad you had a nice experience here. We put our best effort in our job and we are happy to know that they resulted in you having a great stay! Hope to see you again in Rio de Janeiro, Kind regards, El Misti House staff

Hospedaria da Glória

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Can't really complain about this hostel, it's not the best looking hostel I've ever stayed at but I had a private room, the bed was comfy it was clean and that's all that mattered as I was only there to sleep

Mark Blackburn Dear Sir, thank you for your visit and we were very happy to hear that you liked our hosting. We hope your visit soon. Hostels of Glory.

Okupe Hostel - Jardins

Sao Paulo, Brazil

I was very disappointed with events that occurred there. They have a communal kitchen and you have to label your food like most hostels. My food went missing for 2 days on the trot. On my 3rd day there I caught the person stealing my food and reported to the manager. I was told he was going to be kicked out the next day, yet 4 days later he was still there. He was a local and friends with people there and I felt very let down by what happened and lost all trust in the management and staff there.

Beds on Bohio

Jaco, Costa Rica

The staff here are ace, there really friendly and the manager is one of the best I've known in a hostel. Also be sure to try the Johnny cash burger from here it's spot on and great value for money

The Bananas

Krabi, Thailand

A very nice chilled out place for everyone wanting to get away from the busy cities. Enjoyed my 3 days here, the owner looked after everyone and the food was some of the best ive had in Thailand. Def top value for money

Big Pineapple is definately one of, if not the best hostel i've ever stayed at on my travels. Mia and Axel make you feel completely at home there( mia you still owe me your recipe for your noodles :D ) It is such a friendly and easy going atmosphere and i met some of the best people i know there. I'm gonna miss this place and especially the friends i made there. Love you all and thank you for making my time there so amazing. x

Hotel Saar Inn

New Delhi, India

I stayed here for 3 days and would def reccomend it to anyone. The staff where pleasant and very helpfull, the rooms were spotless and with a big flat screen cable tv on wall. Also the food here was good.