Reviews: melilep1115

• Argentina, Female, 25-30
Isaacs Hostel, Dublin, Ireland
6th Jan 2013

I found the place to be comfortable and cozy. Also extremely clean, even though it was full of people on the day I arrived, but the girls' bathroom on the 2nd floor was always spic and span. I didn't use the kitchen that much but it also looked impecable. The room itself had the correct size for 8 girls, but there were no lockers there, and if you wanted one, it was in the basement and it had an extra cost per day. As for the breakfast, it was really simple but for that money it was worth it!

Many thanks for your great review . Come back soon and send all your friends !!

• Argentina,
B&B L'Incanto di Roma, Rome, Italy
9.3
3rd Feb 2008

We had a lovely stay last week in Rome thanks to L\'Incanto di Roma. Near Termini, walking distance from the main attractions that Rome has, and a GREAT BREAKFAST! Really, better than what I have at home. Our host was very attentive, she helped us and was available for us 24h a day... I really recommend this place. Gracias Laura!!

• Argentina,
Hostel Sampaoli, Florence, Italy
30th Jan 2008

I only spent two nights here, but the place was really cool, very comfortable and well located, right in the center of historical Florence. Our hosts were very kind with us. Thanks for everything!