Reviews: megangrannan7519

• USA, Female, 25-30
Discovery Hostel, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
17th Jul 2013

Perfect! This is one of the best hostels I have ever stayed in. The owners have done a fantastic job. Great location, clean, and I met a lot of really neat people here.

Hostel Maceio Ponta Verde, Maceio, Brazil
12th Jul 2013

I really enjoyed this hostel. It is a very friendly and social environment without being a party scene. The staff is very helpful, especially with setting up trips to beaches. They also have a great breakfast!

Albergue Si�tio do Carmo, Olinda, Brazil
7th Jul 2013

I enjoyed this hostel. Location, staff, and facilities are very good. However, I was looking to meet more people and this hostel seemed to have more families traveling... May have just been the time of year I was there.

Pousada Ecoverde, Cuiaba, Brazil
3rd Jul 2013

I stayed here for 4 or 5 nights and loved it! The pousada is centrally located, large, and has a very welcoming atmosphere. It is definitely a unique place. It is almost like staying in a relative's house. The owner is a great source of knowledge. If you are looking for this kind of atmosphere and like an eccentric touch, I would recommend this pousada.

29th Jun 2013

Biergarten Hostel, Ilha Grande, Brazil
25th Jun 2013

Casa16ipanema, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
3.7
24th Dec 2007

This hostel �s horrible. It is dirty, extremely cramped, smelly, the fruit at breakfast was moldy, and the people that work there were rude. I would definitely not recommend staying here. Not worth the price you pay at all and you won�t feel relaxed. No good vibes.

Hello Megan, The day you arrive was the day I came back from few weeks vacation , and I am sorry we didn�t have a chance to talk. You stayed 2 nights , you probably saw me ... You stayed Saturday 22/12/2007 and Sunday 23/12 ... we do fresh buy of fruits at the Ipanema street market on Tuesday and Fridays , so you should had "All you can eat" fresh orange juice , "All you can eat" Bananas , Papayas , Guavas and special time-of-the year fruits ...so I have difficulty to understand about "MOLDY". The hostel is "DIRTY" ...When I started with Casa6ipanema , we were only few in Rio and www.Hostelworld.com for more than 3 years had me as N�1 Top Hostel in Rio , then because I still only have space for 14 persons at Casa.6 , some new hostels opened with 60 to 150 rooms causing that rating done by travellers was not anymore about Quality but Quantity ...HostelWorld knows about it , I told them about my concern , but the way the rating-system is made is not possible to change yet and it was few years ago. At the beginning I had 93% Customer Rating , today it is around 75%. Casa6ipanema is very clean but if it wasn�t for you , please tell me where ... "People that work there were rude"...Was it Vanessa ? Sebastiao or Luiza ? Please explain me , your thoughts are important to me and to improve always the Quality in every spot of the charming house... You paid 40 reais per night for very good mattress , very clean sheets , very clean towel and "All you can eat breakfast" in a guest kitchen with no time-limit to rush to get your breakfast because it is a self-made one when you want from 6h00 to 22h00. I am very proud of my house and put in it a lot of love and travel experiences , please come back for free for 2 nights , so we could talk about it and about the U.S.A where I lived for 2 years, Thank you, Stephane.