Reviews: megangrannan7519

Discovery Hostel

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Perfect! This is one of the best hostels I have ever stayed in. The owners have done a fantastic job. Great location, clean, and I met a lot of really neat people here.

Hostel Maceio Ponta Verde

Maceio, Brazil

I really enjoyed this hostel. It is a very friendly and social environment without being a party scene. The staff is very helpful, especially with setting up trips to beaches. They also have a great breakfast!

I enjoyed this hostel. Location, staff, and facilities are very good. However, I was looking to meet more people and this hostel seemed to have more families traveling... May have just been the time of year I was there.

Pousada Ecoverde

Cuiaba, Brazil

I stayed here for 4 or 5 nights and loved it! The pousada is centrally located, large, and has a very welcoming atmosphere. It is definitely a unique place. It is almost like staying in a relative's house. The owner is a great source of knowledge. If you are looking for this kind of atmosphere and like an eccentric touch, I would recommend this pousada.

Biergarten Hostel

Ilha Grande, Brazil

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

This hostel ís horrible. It is dirty, extremely cramped, smelly, the fruit at breakfast was moldy, and the people that work there were rude. I would definitely not recommend staying here. Not worth the price you pay at all and you won´t feel relaxed. No good vibes.

Hello Megan, The day you arrive was the day I came back from few weeks vacation , and I am sorry we didn´t have a chance to talk. You stayed 2 nights , you probably saw me ... You stayed Saturday 22/12/2007 and Sunday 23/12 ... we do fresh buy of fruits at the Ipanema street market on Tuesday and Fridays , so you should had "All you can eat" fresh orange juice , "All you can eat" Bananas , Papayas , Guavas and special time-of-the year fruits I have difficulty to understand about "MOLDY". The hostel is "DIRTY" ...When I started with Casa6ipanema , we were only few in Rio and for more than 3 years had me as N°1 Top Hostel in Rio , then because I still only have space for 14 persons at Casa.6 , some new hostels opened with 60 to 150 rooms causing that rating done by travellers was not anymore about Quality but Quantity ...HostelWorld knows about it , I told them about my concern , but the way the rating-system is made is not possible to change yet and it was few years ago. At the beginning I had 93% Customer Rating , today it is around 75%. Casa6ipanema is very clean but if it wasn´t for you , please tell me where ... "People that work there were rude"...Was it Vanessa ? Sebastiao or Luiza ? Please explain me , your thoughts are important to me and to improve always the Quality in every spot of the charming house... You paid 40 reais per night for very good mattress , very clean sheets , very clean towel and "All you can eat breakfast" in a guest kitchen with no time-limit to rush to get your breakfast because it is a self-made one when you want from 6h00 to 22h00. I am very proud of my house and put in it a lot of love and travel experiences , please come back for free for 2 nights , so we could talk about it and about the U.S.A where I lived for 2 years, Thank you, Stephane.