Reviews: rteixeiralopes

Location Brazil, Gender Male, Age 39

Oxford Backpackers Hostel, Oxford, England
7.4
12th Sep 2013

I've left my AC adaptor at home and they couldn't provide me one, so the staff isn't prepared for more specific help for the guests. Apart from that, everything was ok, but overall there was nothing that surprised me negatively... or positively.

Casa d'Alagoa, Faro, Portugal
7.0
22nd Aug 2011

They've just started, so the things I didn't rate so well were basicly due to the fact that they are still building the place. They'll need more showers and toilets and they're probably doing this. Staff was excellent! Helpful and nice.

• Portugal, Male, 31-40
This is Lisbon Hostel, Lisbon, Portugal
15th Aug 2011

It has an amazing view over the city and a very nice terrace to appreciate it. The room was nice and new and tidy. We've heard you can get better prices around, including a hotel on the other side of the street, but still it's worthy for the nice atmosphere. Staff was extremely helpful and nice all the time, specially Patricia, who has great taste for music!

Pop Inn Hostel, Rome, Italy
5.7
13th Jul 2011

The location is perfect. It couldn't be closer to the central station. It wasn't a place to meet other travellers, specially because there isn't a common place to hang out. Breakfast was really poor and the hours of the hostel are quite annoying (check out at 1030 and check in at 1530) - what if you need to be there in between?

28th Jun 2011

Really good place! The staff was really nice and gave directions to places and was helpful with everything. It's expensive but that's the way things are with everything in the city. The only thing that could be better was the check-in and out times. They close from 11 to 15 and you can't get anything from them...

Arch-Ist Hostel, Istanbul, Turkey
8.7
1st Jun 2011

Great location, right by where everything happens in Istambul. Besides it has a great kitchen and rooms are small and tidy. Staff had helped me with everything i needed and been really nice and friendly. Couldn't ask for more.

4.0
10th Nov 2010

It's not really a hostel and they don't have a staff prepared for it. I try to cancel some days of my stay and they never answered my e-mails. Go to the other real hostels.

Gordon Inn, Tel Aviv, Israel
7.7
4th Nov 2010

I stayed in this hostel several times during my month stay in Israel. Everytime I had to sleep in Tel Aviv, I went there. The location is incredible: only a few meters from the best part of Tel Aviv beach, close to shops and nightlife.

Gordon Inn, Tel Aviv, Israel
6.0
24th Oct 2010

Impossible to have a better location. Near the beach, the night life, on a walking distance to everything you need. Staff do their job, but not more. I would recommend it if you wanna a good price.

HI Los Angeles - Santa Monica, Los Angeles, USA
4th Jul 2010

Would definitelly stay here again. Excelent location. Close to the beach and to Venice beach, which is the best place of LA! Good access to other very cool coastal areas. Met lots of fun people. Great idea organizing a very fun friday evening tour.

Dear Rodrigo: We're so pleased you enjoyed this area that we find so beautiful and refreshing....a "hidden gem" in the heart of LA! Hope to see you again!

Residenza Santa Croce, Venice, Italy
3rd Jun 2010

Very nice hostel. Would definitelly stay here if I come to Venice. I stayed with my girlfriend in a nice room with bathroom, near Piazza San Marco and then, alone in their mixed room near the station. Was very satisfied with both modalities. Staff was very nice!

Soggiorno Pitti, Florence, Italy
1st Jun 2010

I'd definitelly stay here again. Good location, reasonable price, the staff was really helpful. Really nothing to complain and and good things to say. If I would make a suggestion, it would be for them to make a locker for every guest. But again, they were really helpful and kept some of my values for the day I needed it.

6.0
26th May 2010

The location was the worse for me. It is really far away from the center of the city and cabs are not the cheapest thing in Italy. The place is great, though, clean, the staff is not smiling to you, but they are friendly. They have big rooms with few bed, which is not usual.

Citadel Youth Hostel, Jerusalem, Israel
27th Jan 2010

The services are all like an average clean good hostel, but the architecture, the mood and the view, you don't find it anywhere in the world. It was definitelly the most beautiful hostel I stayed in!

Mugraby Hostel, Tel Aviv, Israel
25th Jan 2010

Great mood! Staff very attentive. Good they had lockers in the room. If you stay here, take a lock with you and you can leave all of your stuff locked in the room. Not so clean, though. Near the night life. I enjoyed being here and would definitely stay here again if I ever come back to Tel Aviv.

8.7
24th Jan 2010

The staff was really willing to help and really took my necessities seriously. Thanks a lot for your help, Rebecca, by the way. You were really kind! The hostel is one minute walk from a tube station, which makes things easier. And really fun, because it is also a bar. I would only suggest lockers in the room.

Antico Capon, Venice, Italy
5th Feb 2008

It is definatelly worth the money! Great sorroundings, easy access to many interesting places. I bought a 2-day ticket to the vaporetto, but shouldn´t have done it, because it ended up that we walked everytime we wanted to go someplace. I am very happy for the Hotel itself as well. Nice and clean, everything working fine. One thing I would NOT, EVER recommend is the restaurant with the same name. NEVER. It is not that expensive, that´s true, but the waitress was awful with us. For the same place you get much better places. I got this Gnocchi with Salmon. I am still trying to find out what happened to the salmon, because there wasn´t none, but a little salmon flavor. Maybe it was a live salmon and it jumped out of my plate, and I missed it... But once more, the Restaurant is independent from the hotel. It was told us by the guy who stands outside. We were at a great party at the Santa Margarita, which is where the restaurant is and my girlfriend wanted to go to the toilet there. He didn´t give us permission to go. Nice, isn´t it?