Reviews: sgandalis5189

Bamber House

Auckland, New Zealand

I stayed for only 1 day but i enjoy the experience. The grocery is a bit far from the hostel but its ok.

• 15th May 2013

Bounce Sydney

Sydney, Australia

I stayed for 4 days last May and I enjoyed it. Specially like the night theme party like movie night, coyote party, and $2 burger. Being situated just beside Central station makes it convenient.

• 11th May 2013

City Hostel Geneva

Geneva, Switzerland

Many thanks for a wonderful stay at your hostel. I appreciate the geneva transport card upon arrival. I will recommend to my friends.

• 3rd Oct 2012

Broadway Hotel n Hostel

New York, USA

everything is excellent. i thank the receptionist for taking time to guide around the city. very helpful

• 4th Dec 2011

Vy Khanh Hostel

Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

good location and clean rooms. a bit difficult to locate as it is inside an alley.

Dear Sonny, Thanks for your comment. We hope to see you again. Best regards, Your Vy Khanh Guesthouse ;-)

Saigon Mini Hotel 5

Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

a true minihotel. like the cleanliness, the bath tub and very helpful staff.

Classic Inn Budget Hotel

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Best hostel I have been so far. Cleanliness was something to be noticed as you enter. Location was perfect as it was near monorail station. Mdm Ong accompany us for dinner at a nearby Chinese restaurant where food is excellent . The entire family celebrated the birthday of her son at the hostel instead of elsewhere. A good measure of how committed they are in running the place. I highly recommend it for my friends and family.