Location: Romania, Gender: Male, Age: 31

Hostelima

Lima, Peru

The owners of this hostel are very cool, useful and laid back. They are the soul of this place I'd say. The hostel has a nice roof top patio which is also worth it. The price for this hostel is one of the best in Lima, given the good location in Miraflores.

The Hostel Paulista

Sao Paulo, Brazil

Decent location for this hostel, not in the party area of town, but rather in the posh area, some things to visit. The organization/facilities/design of the hotel are nice.

Hostel e Pousada Tirol

Jericoacoara, Brazil

Chill spot with lots of hammocks. Nothing fancy, but a decent hotel, quite a few travelers.

Decent deal, nothing spectacular. It is expensive for what it offers, like everything in NYC. It's kind of a "lesser of evils" situation with this one.

Elena Borgen

Managua, Nicaragua

Casa del Agua

Granada, Nicaragua

Yeah, all good, met the expectations we had after reading the other great reviews. I don't really see what could be reviewed in a negative way about this hostel or its no-nonsense cool owner.

Hotel Maracuya

San Juan Del Sur, Nicaragua

Everyone was so nice and cool that it makes me smile just thinking about this place.

Hostel Bekuo San Jose

San Jose, Costa Rica

Good hostel overall, recommended. The people working here are nice and helpful, that's the main thing I was left with. Then there was the food they cooked for us, which was pretty good.

So you liked the traditional Christmas Eve dinner? Good to know :) And thank you for you positive comment about our staff.

Raise a Smile Hostel Berlin

Berlin, Germany

Good people, good location, good experience overall. Profits go to charity work in Africa. I strongly recommend this hostel.

Rossio Hostel

Lisbon, Portugal

Hands down, best hostel I've ever stayed at. Some have this and miss that, but this one seems to have it all: location, events, thoughtful attendants, good food, and so on.

Hostal Atlanta

Palma de Mallorca, Spain

I booked a "Standard Double Bed Private Ensuite" room at this place because it was the only one listing a double bed. I was given 2 single beds instead and was told I could join them if I wanted a double bed. Nice :( Cleanliness is as good as a 1 star hotel, at best. Other than that, everything was ok. Definitely not worth the 88% rating though, I'd give 60%.

Wombats City Hostel Munich

Munich, Germany

I have good memories about this hostel. German standards, everything was very clean and the bar was always full of people. I was able to find a room on the fly for an extra night and staff was helpful,

Broadway Hotel n Hostel

New York, USA

Very good hostel. The only down side would be the small rooms but definitely in the top 20% hostels I've ever been into. Would recommend.

HI - Washington DC Hostel

Washington DC, USA

Good price, good hostel as always (HI in NY one is cool too). Here in DC there is this girl at the reception who looks like she doesn\'t give a *** and the personnel is definitely not the friendliest ever. However they have a lot of free guided tours and volunteers who make up for it. It\'s a very good place to stay at, would recommend it.

Mihai: Although your overall impression of HI-DC seems positive, I am sorry that someone at HI-DC did not give you the attention and service you deserve. We are sorting out some service issues, but I know that if you return, you will be warmly welcomed. Thank you for your patience and thorough review. ~ Mark Schneider, General Manager HI-DC

Mediterranean Youth Hostel

Barcelona, Spain

I stayed in a double room and I enjoyed it very much. Hot water, cooking utensiles, etc. It's the only hostel I've stayed at in Spain but it is better than all the Italian ones I've seen.