Location: Romania, Gender: Male, Age: 32

Laksameenarai Guesthouse

Bangkok, Thailand

This place is very chill and very nice. Nice wood floors, quiet, central, clean. All's good with this one.

• 17th Dec 2015

Day Hostel

Hong Kong, Hong Kong

There was some shower hot water issue and a missing towel due to the cleaning guy being new at the job. It happens, not a big deal, the ladies at the front desk were very nice and made up for it through their good attitude the next day. This place is basically a good value place, in one of the happening two areas of HK. Worth considering this place, it is also within walking distance to many places.

• 10th Dec 2015
  • Romania

thanks for your stay with us ,we look forward to rectify the trouble you have been through

Luna Guesthouse

Chiang Mai, Thailand

This place is nice and even more importantly, it is run by nice people. Everything is clean and in good condition, and they were very helpful. Place is easily accessible and private, has good WiFi.

• 9th Dec 2015

Blue Dream Hostel

Koh Phangan, Thailand

Yes, easily my favorite hostel. I mean, it has a soccer ball in the logo, a couple of artificial fields (one in the making) and the guys running it play football a few times a week. Their motto is come as a guest, leave as a friend. Has many cool facilities that enable you to meet people and entertain yourself, everything is also extremely reachable on this island and the place is well located. And everyone working there is a nice person. Been a pleasure to stay here.

• 3rd Dec 2015

Hanoi Old Town Hotel

Hanoi, Vietnam

I am running the risk of repeating what others said here, but Mina and her crew will go above and beyond to make you feel like home. I never gave perfect reviews before, but I do give it freely to this hostel because of the impeccable way they treat their customers. If you like humanity, affordable comfort and are not interested just in a partying hostel, there is no reason for you to not stay there.

• 2nd Dec 2015
  • Romania

I made friends with Sam and his crew here. All good guys, young and very young, always helpful and accommodating. This is also probably the biggest party hostel I've ever seen, I ha e gone out with other people who stayed here for all three nights in a row. They organize many trips and activities. This hostel is for everyone but especially for those that don't want to be bored, because it's quite impossible to be so here.

• 30th Nov 2015

iHome Nha Trang

Nha Trang, Vietnam

Nice place with cool people working there. They have a rooftop bar and free drinks. Food is decent, but there are also a lot of places nearby.

• 28th Nov 2015

Canggu Surf Hostel

Canggu, Indonesia

• 19th Nov 2015

Hostelima

Lima, Peru

The owners of this hostel are very cool, useful and laid back. They are the soul of this place I'd say. The hostel has a nice roof top patio which is also worth it. The price for this hostel is one of the best in Lima, given the good location in Miraflores.

• 2nd Aug 2014

The Hostel Paulista

Sao Paulo, Brazil

Decent location for this hostel, not in the party area of town, but rather in the posh area, some things to visit. The organization/facilities/design of the hotel are nice.

• 21st Jul 2014

Jericoacoara Hostel - TIROL

Jericoacoara, Brazil

Chill spot with lots of hammocks. Nothing fancy, but a decent hotel, quite a few travelers.

• 18th Jul 2014
  • Romania

Decent deal, nothing spectacular. It is expensive for what it offers, like everything in NYC. It's kind of a "lesser of evils" situation with this one.

• 10th Sep 2013

Elena Borgen

Managua, Nicaragua

• 24th Apr 2013

Casa del Agua

Granada, Nicaragua

Yeah, all good, met the expectations we had after reading the other great reviews. I don't really see what could be reviewed in a negative way about this hostel or its no-nonsense cool owner.

• 23rd Apr 2013

Maracuya Hostel

San Juan Del Sur, Nicaragua

Everyone was so nice and cool that it makes me smile just thinking about this place.

• 19th Apr 2013

Hostel Bekuo San Jose

San Jose, Costa Rica

Good hostel overall, recommended. The people working here are nice and helpful, that's the main thing I was left with. Then there was the food they cooked for us, which was pretty good.

• 24th Dec 2011
  • Romania

So you liked the traditional Christmas Eve dinner? Good to know :) And thank you for you positive comment about our staff.

Raise a Smile Hostel Berlin

Berlin, Germany

Good people, good location, good experience overall. Profits go to charity work in Africa. I strongly recommend this hostel.

Rossio Hostel

Lisbon, Portugal

Hands down, best hostel I've ever stayed at. Some have this and miss that, but this one seems to have it all: location, events, thoughtful attendants, good food, and so on.

• 19th Jul 2011

Hostal Atlanta

Palma de Mallorca, Spain

I booked a "Standard Double Bed Private Ensuite" room at this place because it was the only one listing a double bed. I was given 2 single beds instead and was told I could join them if I wanted a double bed. Nice :( Cleanliness is as good as a 1 star hotel, at best. Other than that, everything was ok. Definitely not worth the 88% rating though, I'd give 60%.

Wombats City Hostel Munich

Munich, Germany

I have good memories about this hostel. German standards, everything was very clean and the bar was always full of people. I was able to find a room on the fly for an extra night and staff was helpful,

• 16th Oct 2009

Broadway Hotel n Hostel

New York, USA

Very good hostel. The only down side would be the small rooms but definitely in the top 20% hostels I've ever been into. Would recommend.

HI Washington DC

Washington DC, USA

Good price, good hostel as always (HI in NY one is cool too). Here in DC there is this girl at the reception who looks like she doesn\'t give a *** and the personnel is definitely not the friendliest ever. However they have a lot of free guided tours and volunteers who make up for it. It\'s a very good place to stay at, would recommend it.

Mihai: Although your overall impression of HI-DC seems positive, I am sorry that someone at HI-DC did not give you the attention and service you deserve. We are sorting out some service issues, but I know that if you return, you will be warmly welcomed. Thank you for your patience and thorough review. ~ Mark Schneider, General Manager HI-DC

Mediterranean Youth Hostel

Barcelona, Spain

I stayed in a double room and I enjoyed it very much. Hot water, cooking utensiles, etc. It's the only hostel I've stayed at in Spain but it is better than all the Italian ones I've seen.