Reviews: epaddon6545

Hostel Bella Capri

Naples, Italy

I only stayed overnight but found the Hostel met all my needs and more. the service was great and the locality excellent.

• 22nd Jul 2014

Florida Hostel & Hotel

Sorrento, Italy

The staff went out of their way to make me welcome and comfortable, giving me a better room (for the same price) then I had specified. They were thinking of my comfort. The situation is excellent and the rooms kept in tip-top order. I have stayed in a number of hostels over the last two months and Florida Hostel was one of the best. they go that little bit better and add touches of comfort not normally available at hostels. They made me feel a valued customer.

• 16th Jul 2014

Sky - Hostel

Tel Aviv, Israel

I only had a short overnight stop so there is little to add. except charging to leave your luggage for even a short time is not a good policy

• 14th Jul 2014

Abraham Hostel Jerusalem

Jerusalem, Israel

I found this hostel top class in all areas. They made my stay in Jerusalem most enjoyable

• 10th Jul 2014

David Hostel

Tiberias, Israel

It is a pleasure to write a little more about David's. It fulfils all of the above qualities 100 %. I had a wonderful stay. Facilities are top notch...On top of that David does all the little extras for your comfort and make you feel at home. Each morning while I was there he provided a big plate f water melon free gratis. I can assure you will love the place and the atmosphere and I will be recommending it to anyone I know who is going to Galilee. Try it and you will love it.

• 10th Jul 2014

Abraham Hostel Jerusalem

Jerusalem, Israel

It is a great place to stay. When I just put good for atmosphere that is only because I found the common room a little noisy at times but it is not a valid point because I am an oldie and most hostelers are young ones. I thoroughly enjoyed my time at Abraham's. When we had a siren call they were ready with instructions over a loud speaker so we all could understand the importance of moving quickly downstairs to the basement. I recommend Abraham Hostel as first rate.

• 3rd Jul 2014

2A Hostel

Berlin, Germany

It was all good. Friendly and helpful staff. I wanted a place near the railway and it was certainly close so great for me. Maybe the trains would disturb some people but the sound of them is not very intrusive. Thank you Hostel for making my stay so enjoyable.

• 1st Jul 2014

Adventura Hostel

Warsaw, Poland

It was the best hostel I have stayed in. Dominica did everything to make my trip enjoyable. The hostel is kept spotlessly clean, the beds are very comfortable and Dominica went out of her way to tell me info about the town and to make sure I was comfortable. I only intended to stay over night but when I came back through Warsaw a week later I made a point of staying again. Yes it is on the fourth floor and there is no lift but at 77 I found that no problem. Its a great place to stay

• 24th Jun 2014

Open011

Turin, Italy

I loved it. While a little way out of town it was convenient to bus services. The staff were wonderful and while it might have been a bit quiet for some of the younger ones it was marvellous for me.

• 20th Jun 2014

Ostello Corniglia

Cinque Terre, Italy

Absolutely perfect and I have said I will b back next year to stay longer. The only little hitch as far as I am concerned is lock-out from your rooms for five hours in the middle of the day. You can leave baggage there during that time but are not allowed inside. the weather was fine when I was there but if the weather was not so good it is a long time for a shut out. However the staff and other aspects made up for it. The place was spotless.

• 10th Jun 2014

Hostel Beautiful 2

Rome, Italy

Just beautiful and so handy to the station. Easy to find

• 9th Jun 2014

Hostal de l'Alguer

Alghero, Italy

I had a wonderful time. Staff an facilities were excellent. While out a distance from Alghero it had an excellent bus service and the advantage of being close to the Airport and bus service there. The rooms are spacious and kept spotlessly clean. A wonderful place that is evidently a secret to many.

• 3rd Jun 2014

Hostel Colours

Milan, Italy

I had a most enjoyable time at the hostel. the staff were wonderful. The only difficult thing was finding the hostel at the start. It has the name on the front but you can easily pass by without seeing it. I suggest a sign nearer the pavement would be a big help. It is near the metro and a wonderful location and easy to get to. It was in a quiet street and for an oldie like me just perfect.

• 2nd Jun 2014
  • New Zealand

The view from the hostel is superb! The staff are superb! Perhaps the only down side was the ladies showers were up a floor and they were very small and it was a work of art to even stand in the loo once the door was shut. BUT the staff and the view more than made up for lack of space.. I had a wonderful two days. The staff were so friendly and helpful

• 31st May 2014

Hostel Colours

Milan, Italy

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at the hostel. The staff went out of their way to be helpful and pleasant. Thank you very much Hostel colours

• 29th May 2014

Orient Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

• 26th May 2014

Hanoi Nonprofit Hostel

Hanoi, Vietnam

I was an ordinary guest but they made me feel like royalty! The service and facilities were excellence plus.

• 25th May 2013

The Hump Hostel

Kunming, China

I cannot speak too highly of the hostel and staff. Everything was way above excellence. The staff were wonderful and the cleanliness was such as i have never encountered before. I am an old girl and I found everything to my perfect liking. Thank you Hump for a wonderful few days stay, Esther.

• 17th May 2013
  • New Zealand

Hello, How are you doing!Thank you so much for your good review and comments.We are very glad to hear you like our hostel.Welcome back again.Hope you have a nice trip in China.Best regards.

Just a little more space in the dormitory for bags woud be great. the staff were wonderful and so helpful.

• 18th Sep 2012

Little Big House

Thessaloniki, Greece

I absolutely loved my stay. tIt is a wonderful hostel where they do all the small things for extra comfort.As a guest you are made to feel like a VIP. hey stop in the middlle of whatever they are doing to answer your query or talk to you. A wonderful hostel that i would reccommend to everybody.

• 5th Jul 2012

Hostel Mostel

Sofia, Bulgaria

I liked everything about this hostel. it was a great place to stay. Location good and the staff bent over backwards to help you. I was made to feel I was an important guest. A great pace to stay.

• 28th Jun 2012

Villa Popov

Balchik, Bulgaria

My stay was perfect. Everything about the hostel and the owners was wondereful and i stayed on for an additional two days. If you want to stay in Paradise this would be my choice.

• 21st Jun 2012

Hekerua Lodge

Waiheke Island, New Zealand

I had a most enjoyable stay. Thomas and Eloise were most welcoming and it was just like home away from home. I thought if the hostel was in the bush it might be cold in the winter but the sun still streams in (when it is out)and warms the house. I was only there two days which was not long enough. Day one was perfect weatherwise. Day two was grey but still quite warm. In the winter Thomas keeps the log burner in the sitting room burning and it makes it so cosy and warm. Thanks T & E.

• 4th Aug 2011

YHA Whangarei

Whangarei, New Zealand

I had a delightful stay. Everything was kept spotless and the staff were always ready to answer any queries or book on-going accommodation. On cooler nights the woodburner was lit which was appreciated and added a touch of home away from home. A great place to stay

• 13th Jul 2011

Felinarul Hostel

Sibiu, Romania

What a wonderful place to stay. Everything is just super.The staff are most attentive to your every need and will stop and listen no matter how busy they are. The rooms are spacious, the hostel in a grand location and the breakfast museli a tasty treat. Its a cool place to stay. Many thanks, Felinarul. Esther.

CroParadise Green Hostel

Split, Croatia

Cropardise is in a great location although following direction the first time is a little confusing. It is small but kept spotlessly clean and the staff are kind and helpful. I enjoyed my stay and reccommend it to anyone waning budget accommodation in Split. It is great value amd security and cleanliness can not be faulted. Thank you Croparadise.

My comments are related to my age. I have no hesitation in reccommending this hostel as a place to relax and enjoy.It is quiet but there is plenty of additional games bikes etc to keep anyone amused. I loved the lake and the hostel itself. The tasteful interior decoration reflected the character of the owner. The staff were most helpful and always pleasant. I would especially like to say thank you to Veronica. She went out of her way to make my stay enjoyable. Thanks to all the staff.

Ostello Corniglia

Cinque Terre, Italy

A great place to stay. The little touckes of colour and flowers plus cleanliness make the place perfect. With the exception ot two of the guys the staff is not very friendly and let down what would otherwise be a perfect image. I have no hesitation rccommending this place. Location and clenliness are tops. Thank you Ostello Corniglia..

Home Dome

Clermont Ferrand, France

Because the girls at reception had difficulty understanding me they called in someone higher up, When this person did show up he never even addressed me or would listen to a word from me. In a loud voice for all to hear said three times what I owed them and strode off without even a polite goodbye. I have never been so embarressed nor have I been treated with such arrogance in all my life. It completely ruined the rest of my stay in what would otherwise have been very pleasant.

I was in a room with three other girls. It was a big room and had a lovely balcony you could sit out and have a meal. Our room had a bathroom and a kitchen. All very neat and convenient. It was a pleasure to stay there and I thoroughly deccommend it to anyone staying in Toulouse.

Lake Lodge Iseltwald

Interlaken, Switzerland

Just perfect. A wonderful place. Great staff and instead of three days I stayed for nine!

Wombats City Hostel Munich

Munich, Germany

I highly reccomend Wombats in Munich. They are 100% in all they do. Even for an old girl like me they made it fun. The staff went out of their way to help me and gave the impression it was no trouble at all. Location is excellent as is security. All in all it is a grand place to stay.

Sinbad Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

I found Sinbad an escellent place to stay. They are handy to the centre of the old oart of the town with the main attractions and also to the seaside. The staff are always courteos and helpful.The rooftop breakfast room is wonderful. Perhaps it would be good if this area was open access all day as it is such an asset. I thoroughly reccomend a stay at Sinbad.

Aivengo Youth Hostel

Amsterdam, Netherlands

I stayed in one of the 12 bed dorm rooms and it was excellent. Having single beds not bunks and plenty of room was wonderful. cooking facilities in the room were also great. Perhaps an extra separate toilet apart from the one in the bathroom woulod have been helpful. Maybe the stairs were a little steep for an old girl but it was more than compensated by the pleasant room. For the best location in town and friendly service I thoroughly reccomend it.

Nur Pension

Selcuk, Turkey

I chose Nur because I could get a single room Due to odnforeseen circumstances I arrived at 2am in the morning. I was upset at disturbing them but It didn't hassle them in the least. I was made to feel welcome and happy. My room was just the best, fresh smelling and clean with its own ensuite. Breakfast is included and was terrific. It is handy to the centre of town and yet quiet. Don't let the cheap price fool you, the service is top-class. The tiled courtyard and marble stairs add some sty

Marcopolo Inn Iguazu

Puerto Iguazu, Argentina

This hostel is one of the best I have stayed at in South America. I rate it tops in every aspect. It is the perfect place to stay. The location across from the bus station is excellent especially near the end of a holiday when your luggage reaches maximum point. The staff are all friendly, cheerful and helpful. I give it top marks. As for the falls, I give them top marks too and it is so easy to get to them from here. Thank you Marcopolo for a great stay.

El Sol Hostel de Recoleta

Buenos Aires, Argentina

The hostel has great character and I have enjoyed my stay in the terrace dorm. The staff are great and go out of their way to make sure you have everything you need.

Hostel Lourdes

Rosario, Argentina

Absolutely wonderful. Everything possible was done for my comfort. It was spotlessly clean, warm and tidy.Hector was always so cheerful and helpful.A great place to stay. I thoroughly reccomend Lourdes.

Lagares Hostel

Mendoza, Argentina

I am an older person so wasn't looking for fun. I admit I was tired and had dead lines for some writing as I am a freelance writer-photographer. When I spoke to the other young ones they were having a great time. The staff were just wonderful and I would wholeheartedly recommend this hostel to anyone.