Reviews: epaddon6545

Hanoi Nonprofit Hostel

Hanoi, Vietnam

I was an ordinary guest but they made me feel like royalty! The service and facilities were excellence plus.

• 25th May 2013

The Hump Hostel

Kunming, China

I cannot speak too highly of the hostel and staff. Everything was way above excellence. The staff were wonderful and the cleanliness was such as i have never encountered before. I am an old girl and I found everything to my perfect liking. Thank you Hump for a wonderful few days stay, Esther.

• 17th May 2013
  • New Zealand

Hello, How are you doing!Thank you so much for your good review and comments.We are very glad to hear you like our hostel.Welcome back again.Hope you have a nice trip in China.Best regards.

Just a little more space in the dormitory for bags woud be great. the staff were wonderful and so helpful.

• 18th Sep 2012

Little Big House

Thessaloniki, Greece

I absolutely loved my stay. tIt is a wonderful hostel where they do all the small things for extra comfort.As a guest you are made to feel like a VIP. hey stop in the middlle of whatever they are doing to answer your query or talk to you. A wonderful hostel that i would reccommend to everybody.

• 5th Jul 2012

Hostel Mostel

Sofia, Bulgaria

I liked everything about this hostel. it was a great place to stay. Location good and the staff bent over backwards to help you. I was made to feel I was an important guest. A great pace to stay.

• 28th Jun 2012

Villa Popov

Balchik, Bulgaria

My stay was perfect. Everything about the hostel and the owners was wondereful and i stayed on for an additional two days. If you want to stay in Paradise this would be my choice.

• 21st Jun 2012

Hekerua Lodge

Waiheke Island, New Zealand

I had a most enjoyable stay. Thomas and Eloise were most welcoming and it was just like home away from home. I thought if the hostel was in the bush it might be cold in the winter but the sun still streams in (when it is out)and warms the house. I was only there two days which was not long enough. Day one was perfect weatherwise. Day two was grey but still quite warm. In the winter Thomas keeps the log burner in the sitting room burning and it makes it so cosy and warm. Thanks T & E.

• 4th Aug 2011

YHA Whangarei

Whangarei, New Zealand

I had a delightful stay. Everything was kept spotless and the staff were always ready to answer any queries or book on-going accommodation. On cooler nights the woodburner was lit which was appreciated and added a touch of home away from home. A great place to stay

• 13th Jul 2011

Felinarul Hostel

Sibiu, Romania

What a wonderful place to stay. Everything is just super.The staff are most attentive to your every need and will stop and listen no matter how busy they are. The rooms are spacious, the hostel in a grand location and the breakfast museli a tasty treat. Its a cool place to stay. Many thanks, Felinarul. Esther.

CroParadise Green Hostel

Split, Croatia

Cropardise is in a great location although following direction the first time is a little confusing. It is small but kept spotlessly clean and the staff are kind and helpful. I enjoyed my stay and reccommend it to anyone waning budget accommodation in Split. It is great value amd security and cleanliness can not be faulted. Thank you Croparadise.

My comments are related to my age. I have no hesitation in reccommending this hostel as a place to relax and enjoy.It is quiet but there is plenty of additional games bikes etc to keep anyone amused. I loved the lake and the hostel itself. The tasteful interior decoration reflected the character of the owner. The staff were most helpful and always pleasant. I would especially like to say thank you to Veronica. She went out of her way to make my stay enjoyable. Thanks to all the staff.

Ostello Corniglia

Cinque Terre, Italy

A great place to stay. The little touckes of colour and flowers plus cleanliness make the place perfect. With the exception ot two of the guys the staff is not very friendly and let down what would otherwise be a perfect image. I have no hesitation rccommending this place. Location and clenliness are tops. Thank you Ostello Corniglia..

Home Dome

Clermont Ferrand, France

Because the girls at reception had difficulty understanding me they called in someone higher up, When this person did show up he never even addressed me or would listen to a word from me. In a loud voice for all to hear said three times what I owed them and strode off without even a polite goodbye. I have never been so embarressed nor have I been treated with such arrogance in all my life. It completely ruined the rest of my stay in what would otherwise have been very pleasant.

I was in a room with three other girls. It was a big room and had a lovely balcony you could sit out and have a meal. Our room had a bathroom and a kitchen. All very neat and convenient. It was a pleasure to stay there and I thoroughly deccommend it to anyone staying in Toulouse.

Lake Lodge Iseltwald

Interlaken, Switzerland

Just perfect. A wonderful place. Great staff and instead of three days I stayed for nine!

Wombats City Hostel Munich

Munich, Germany

I highly reccomend Wombats in Munich. They are 100% in all they do. Even for an old girl like me they made it fun. The staff went out of their way to help me and gave the impression it was no trouble at all. Location is excellent as is security. All in all it is a grand place to stay.

Sinbad Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

I found Sinbad an escellent place to stay. They are handy to the centre of the old oart of the town with the main attractions and also to the seaside. The staff are always courteos and helpful.The rooftop breakfast room is wonderful. Perhaps it would be good if this area was open access all day as it is such an asset. I thoroughly reccomend a stay at Sinbad.

Aivengo Youth Hostel

Amsterdam, Netherlands

I stayed in one of the 12 bed dorm rooms and it was excellent. Having single beds not bunks and plenty of room was wonderful. cooking facilities in the room were also great. Perhaps an extra separate toilet apart from the one in the bathroom woulod have been helpful. Maybe the stairs were a little steep for an old girl but it was more than compensated by the pleasant room. For the best location in town and friendly service I thoroughly reccomend it.

Nur Pension

Selcuk, Turkey

I chose Nur because I could get a single room Due to odnforeseen circumstances I arrived at 2am in the morning. I was upset at disturbing them but It didn't hassle them in the least. I was made to feel welcome and happy. My room was just the best, fresh smelling and clean with its own ensuite. Breakfast is included and was terrific. It is handy to the centre of town and yet quiet. Don't let the cheap price fool you, the service is top-class. The tiled courtyard and marble stairs add some sty

Marcopolo Inn Iguazu

Puerto Iguazu, Argentina

This hostel is one of the best I have stayed at in South America. I rate it tops in every aspect. It is the perfect place to stay. The location across from the bus station is excellent especially near the end of a holiday when your luggage reaches maximum point. The staff are all friendly, cheerful and helpful. I give it top marks. As for the falls, I give them top marks too and it is so easy to get to them from here. Thank you Marcopolo for a great stay.

El Sol Hostel de Recoleta

Buenos Aires, Argentina

The hostel has great character and I have enjoyed my stay in the terrace dorm. The staff are great and go out of their way to make sure you have everything you need.

Hostel Lourdes

Rosario, Argentina

Absolutely wonderful. Everything possible was done for my comfort. It was spotlessly clean, warm and tidy.Hector was always so cheerful and helpful.A great place to stay. I thoroughly reccomend Lourdes.

Lagares Hostel

Mendoza, Argentina

I am an older person so wasn't looking for fun. I admit I was tired and had dead lines for some writing as I am a freelance writer-photographer. When I spoke to the other young ones they were having a great time. The staff were just wonderful and I would wholeheartedly recommend this hostel to anyone.