Reviews: polizotto7953

Location: USA, Gender: Male, Age: 35

N's Kitchen & Lodge

Shangri-la, China

The location really doesn't get much better than N's. The owner of the place is super helpful and patient with travelers wanting to know what to do and how to do. My wife and I had a really great time and would definitely choose N's if we ever went back to Shangri-la.

Funky Monkey Hostel

Vientiane, Laos

A great location with a fantastic breakfast. The workers are nice and helpful. The rooms are pretty good, but they had a strange smell and the AC was leaking on the bed. But I would stay there again and even recommend it.

Pans Place Guesthouse

Vang Vieng, Laos

The owner is awesome, he is always willing to help and an advocate for travelers. Good food and nice beds.

Khammany Inn Hostel

Luang Prabang, Laos

This place is at the ass end of town, about a 10 min. walk away from anything, which is far in such a small city, where most other places are a 2-3 min. walk. Also, the first day the owner saw my wife and I walk back to our room and she stopped us and accused my wife of being a prostitute, speaking only in Lao to her, when it was obvious she didn't understand or look Laotian.

Asok Montri Hostel

Bangkok, Thailand

The location is fantastic. The beds are alright, it is a hostel. The bathrooms are a deathtrap, though you would fall onto a relatively clean floor. The bathrooms all have broken seats, and are on a step, this is in addition to the usual shower in the bathroom, so everything is constantly wet, bring flip-flops

Matchbox The Concept Hostel

Singapore, Singapore

Good hostel overall, and I would stay there again. I especially liked the pod style beds and free massage chair. Breakfast was not something to hold my interest in a city so well known for food.

Fernloft KL @ Chinatown

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

This place is in a great part of town. The rooms are basic, but the free breakfast and view from the roof more than make up for it.

Phuket Backpacker

Phuket, Thailand

This place should have an award for Customer Service. We had some travel problems and they did everything in their power to make our stay comfortable and enjoyable.

Bodega Phuket

Phuket, Thailand

This place is great, B is a wonderful host and really helpful. Very close to the beach and bar area, but not in a loud area.

Yesinn @Fortress Hill

Hong Kong, Hong Kong

The best place to stay in Hong Kong.

Monkey Jane's Guesthouse

Yangshuo, China

If you want a quieter room, tell them and they will put you in another building, otherwise you are in the party building and it can get a little loud.

Wada Hostel in Guilin

Guilin, China

Hue Backpackers Hostel

Hue, Vietnam

Great place to stay.

Hanoi Rendezvous Hotel

Hanoi, Vietnam

The location is great. Great breakfast and extremely helpful staff.

Frendz Resort Boracay

Boracay Island, Philippines

For the price it is the best on Boracay. Really is 2 min. walk to beach, nice bungalows give that island feel. Excellent breakfast with great staff to serve. Don't forget your earplugs for the 4 am rooster wake up call ^_^

Green Mango Inn

Manila, Philippines

Location was very difficult to find and/or tell driver where to go. Directions given on website are almost useless. Would be helpful to know that it is very far from the city center. Room was very very small, and not clean, shower didn't work, and toilet didn't flush. The bed took up 85% of the rooms size (an ensuite). The staff had little knowledge of the city and airports. Sent us to the wrong airport. Very Unpleasant stay.

Hi our USA guests. Apologies for your complaints. Taxi drivers usually pretend they don't know addresses, when our place is easiuest to find. Please ask taxi driver to use his mobile phone (cellphone calls very cheap in the Philippines) to call me the owner anytime, 24 hours. Our place is in the Southern City Center, there are many city centers in Metro Manila, not just the Ermita or Manila Bay area which is the traditional or old city center... Our part of the city has world's 3rd biggest mall the SM Mall of Asia, the biggest nightclub called Air Force One, 12 to 15 minutes from the Alabang Town Center where thousands of Europeans and other expats live (please verify in Internet where Europeans and expats prefer to live and enjoy here in this new safer City Center in the South or the crowded old unplanned City Center)... We apologize our staff didn't explain the many places nearby. Apologies for your frustrating experience with taxi drivers bringing you to wrong airport, all taxi drivers should know the 4 airports near Green Mango Inn, it is almost impossible for taxi driver to make mistake, sometimes they pretend not to know the address. Apologies. On choice of rooms, we have several sizes of rooms, for Americans like you, I suggest our bigger rooms, please tell the staff to change. We have different sizes of rooms for you to choose. Sincere apologies. We hope to make up for your complaints in your next visit. Please call me the owner directly for any complaints, so we can immediately adjust... Our staff are helpful, but in February we have too mmany guests coming everyday, and two of our staff went on leave for vacation to the provinces, it is our sincere mistake not to add more staff, so we are very very sorry for lapses in our service and travel informations. Hope you come again so I can invite you for dinner in our gardens or for beers in the hostel's bar area near the Mango tree? Sincere apologies. Please write us .so we can further improve our service and facilities. Green Mango Inn has different sizes bedrooms, we shall soon renovate the small rooms into bigger ones too, so all our international guests will be happy. We shall add other amenities too for more fun. Regards. Thanks for coming!

This is a great hostel, located in the old city. I had a great time here, great garden area to relax and meet other travelers. Highly recommended to stay here.

Yesinn @Fortress Hill

Hong Kong, Hong Kong

I love this place. Its one of the few hostels on the Hong Kong side and not overpriced. It has a great location, especially if coming from/ going to the airport. I always recommend this place to my friends and anyone who will listen, but make a reservation as beds go fast.

Smyle Inn