Reviews: rowleyrowley5193

I loved the riverhouse and I regret that I had only 2 nights there - would have been great to stay for a few more! The house is built right on the river so the sound of the river is always around you. The living room is a cosy social space with everyone sitting around the kotatsu. Scout's breakfasts and pizzas were excellent and he gave great advice and detailed maps on how to get around Nikko. He also went out of his way to get us to a very early train. Thanks Scout! Seeya next time :)

A-yado Gion

Kyoto, Japan

The hostel is in a good spot but the dorm room was stifling, so many beds packed in, no room for luggage, windows shut, no natural light, airconditioner on at all times. The living room was bare and dull, the kitchen was unclean. It wasn't the hostel's fault but there was also a terrible snorer in my room, nobody slept. All of this added up to such a bad experience that I checked out early and went to Pan and Circus - a beautiful hostel nearby which I can wholeheartedly recommend!

Thank you for your comment. We feel sorry about your stay. The renovation works has been conducted on this building. That's why we can't open the window. We hope you had a good time at other hostel.

Bahaus Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

I only stayed one night but this place was really central, an easy walkig distance to all the main sights, and the staff gave me lots of help getting to my next place.. The view from the bar at the top is amazing!

Plug-Inn Boutique Hostel

Paris, France

The rooms are tiny and stuffy and the only common room is a cramped foyer.. there is only one key per room and nobody checks that you're meant to be there so there's really no security. You can leave your valuables at the desk but again, nobody checks who you are. The breakfast is good.

Lisbon Old Town Hostel

Lisbon, Portugal

really beautiful building, close to everything and the staff are incredibly helpful

Astor Museum Inn

this hostel is marrrvellous, a beautiful old building overlooking the british museum, staff are amazing, i stayed at other hostels in london but this one was the best by far.

The Flophouse

Granada, Spain

james can rhea and me run the flophouse when you are not there love tegan

Mleczarnia Hostel

Wroclaw, Poland

this is a beautiful hostel

Tutti Frutti Hostel

Krakow, Poland

awesome hostel with an awesome dave to match. pick this one!