Reviews: minimanc13

Location: England, Gender: Male, Age: 30

Urban House

Copenhagen, Denmark

WiFi was pretty poor and it gekt more like a hotel than a hostel. Not a good place to socialise or meet other travellers if you are travelling solo. Everything else was excellent

• 11th Jul 2015

• 9th Jul 2015

Sevilla Hostel One Centro

Seville, Spain

• 5th Jul 2015

Yes! Lisbon Hostel

Lisbon, Portugal

I've stayed in great hostels all around the world and this ranks up there with the best. If you dont enjoy your stay here then I guess hostels are just probably not for you. Don't like to giving100% ratings but its hard to find anything negative to say! Great staff, great atmosphere, they get everyone eating together everynight for €10 which is great way to meet others if you don't fancy the pub crawl. Would definitely recommend this place. I definitely stay here again on my return.

• 1st Jul 2015

Budapest, Hungary

• 14th Sep 2014

Apinelo Hostel

Split, Croatia

Only stayed for one night as I was flying home the following day. The place was spotless! One of the cleanest hostels I have ever stayed at. Bed was comfortable, room was very spacious (communal areas were quite small but this was not a problem for me personally). Bus and train station practically at the end of the street and situated right next door to a supermarket. Would definitely recommend this place to other travellers passing through Split. Each guest also gets a big locker.

• 8th Jul 2014

Split Guesthouse & Hostel

• 6th Jul 2014

• 3rd Jul 2014

Backpackers Fairytale

Split, Croatia

Only stayed for one night but enjoyed my time there. The view from the balcony over Split is fantastic. The common room was spacious. It is more like an apartment than a hostel. Air conditioning in the room was great. Could probably do with a hostel sign at the front entrance as it can be an easy to miss the entrance. Overall, I would recommend this hostel to other travellers.

• 2nd Jul 2014

Balkan Han Hostel

Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina

• 29th Jun 2014

Hostel Majdas

Mostar, Bosnia And Herzegovina

The staff are very welcoming and helpful. Great place to meet and socialise with other travellers. Mostar is a short walk away (5 mins). The rooms were very spacious. You have to book on to Bata's tour! It was one of the best day's of my whole trip. Would definitely recommend this hostel. I will be staying again if I return to Mostar.

• 27th Jun 2014

Hostel Villa Angelina Old Town

Dubrovnik, Croatia

Great location in the middle of Old Town and close to the bus station. The couple who run it are very friendly and helpful. Common room downstairs perfect for meeting other backpackers. The rooms were a little tight for space but comfortable enough. I enjoyed my stay there. Would definitely recommend to other travellers passing through Dubrovnik.

• 25th Jun 2014

Loft Hostel

Reykjavik, Iceland

Perfect location. The bar/reception is well placed on the top floor and made a great vantage point for watching the northern lights. Very clean hostel. Rooms were warm unfortunately could not open any windows (but this was not much of a problem for us). One of Iceland's political party's held an event in the bar on the Saturday night we were there which made it a little difficult trying to get through to the kitchen to make a spag bol. Overall, great hostel. Would stay again.

• 6th Feb 2014

Greg & Tom Party Hostel

Krakow, Poland

Great hostel. Great atmosphere, awesome staff, the food they cook for guests is spot on! Fantastic place for meeting people and it's so clean to say they have party going on every night! Only complaint I had was one staff member who stole my t-shirt after we had swapped on a night out (despite telling me she would return it). That was disappointing. But all in all - highly recommended. I would stay again.

• 24th Sep 2013
  • All Male Group, 25-30

Thanks for the review. Sorry to hear about your t-shirt, we will make sure to mail it to you!

Split Guesthouse & Hostel

Split, Croatia

Booked 2 nights but ended up staying 4 nights! Josko is a legend! He had made us dinner on our late arrival and went out of his way to make us feel welcome. Met a great bunch of people there (recommended for solo travellers too!) and the communal area is usually busy every night! I would also recommend his Plitvice Lakes trip - it was one of the best trips I had in Croatia as he lets you do stuff that is usually prohibited! One of the best places I've ever stayed for fun for fun and meeting ppl!

• 17th Sep 2013
  • Globetrotter

Brilliant hostel. Lively at night and had a guide to direct the bar crawl every evening. We even had our own fridge and bathroom. You get a lot for your money. Would definitely stay here again next time I visit Hvah.

• 15th Sep 2013

Villa Divine

Dubrovnik, Croatia

One of the best hostels Ive ever stayed at. Brilliant atmosphere, awesome staff, the views on the balcony are superb. Was a little difficult to find as the streets were a little confusing. We arrived in the evening. Im definitely staying here again when I come back to dubrovnik. Cheers guys!

• 12th Sep 2013

The Lounge

Koh Samui, Thailand

Stayed for the Full Moon Party. Close to Bang Rak beach but a fair distance from everything else. Best to hire scooters. Staff were great and the rooms are set out more like apartments than dorms (spacious and clean). Would stay here again.

• 27th Oct 2012

Deejai Backpacker

Chiang Mai, Thailand

Renovation work being carried out during our stay which was a little unsightly but still enjoyed our time there. Staff we're helpful and easy place to meet others with the outdoor communal area. Would reccommend it to others

• 21st Oct 2012

NapPark Hostel at Khao San

Bangkok, Thailand

Great place for meeting other travellers. I liked the set up of the communal area, very sociable. My room was clean enough. Would reccommend to other travellers.

• 17th Oct 2012
  • Globetrotter

Really enjoyed our stay. Excellent value for money. 6 of us stayed in an 8 bed dorm (En Suite). Nice hostel and the bar downstairs was also fun. Getting to the hostel and about the city was really easy. Would definately stay again.

• 10th Feb 2012