Reviews: c93003454707

Wake Up! Sydney Central

Sydney, Australia

A good hostel in Sydney downtown.

• 7th Feb 2014
  • Globetrotter

Hi There, Thanks for leaving us your thoughts. I Hope we see you again soon. Wake Up! Management

Arthouse Hostel

Launceston, Australia

The builiding itself is an Art, it's a beautiful old builiding. It's really romantic to see the sun setting from the balcony. The staff are helpful and friendly at this hostel. The kitchen is well equipped. Pros and cons about the heavy locks on the doors: they are very secure and safe and locks well BUT can be loud.

• 4th Feb 2014
  • Globetrotter

Thank you so much. We love our building too and have spent a lot of time and effort to enhance the charm of the 1888 architecture. Thanks for joining us for drinks on the balcony - I trust you enjoyed a $2 beer! We hope to see you again.

Hobart Hostel

Hobart, Australia

I had a wonderful stay at Hobart Hostel. The staff are nice and helpful. I would definitely return to Hobart Hostel if I will visit Hobart in the future.

• 29th Jan 2014

Hotel MyStays Nippori

Tokyo, Japan

The hotel is at a good location. Only takes like 5 mins to walk from hotel to the closest Nippori JR station or another subway line. The facilities and the rooms are a bit worn out, deco of the 90s.

• 27th Dec 2013
  • Globetrotter

Thank you so much for staying and posting your comment. We are sorry that the facilities are a little old as you say, however; our cleaning staffs are keeping them clean everyday. Hope you will stay this Hotel again and stay longer. There is a 24-hour open super market near by. The location may be convenient for every guest. We deeply appreciate your kind comment and hope to see you in the near future. Sincerely,

Piece Hostel Kyoto

Kyoto, Japan

One of the best hostels I have ever stayed! Helpful staff, new and clean facilities, the location is unbeatable. Highly recommended.

• 24th Dec 2013
  • Globetrotter

A good place to have a rest after a long day out sight seeing in Osaka. The hotel is eco friendly. The staff are efficient and polite.

• 21st Dec 2013

Antica Villa Graziella**

Venice Mestre, Italy

Really really good location, close to a supermarket and easy bus rides to Venice and Marco Polo International Airport.

• 15th Aug 2013

Tresor Hostel

Ljubljana, Slovenia

Nice hostel in a prime location.

• 12th Aug 2013

Art Rijeka

Rijeka, Croatia

I only stayed at this hostel for less than 10 hours, it has provided the things I needed: a hot shower, a bed, sockets for my phone and batteries, a local map...etc.

• 11th Aug 2013

Bulovic Guesthouse

Split, Croatia

Bulovic Guesthouse's location is unbeatable: Close to the train/bus station,the market and the Diocesian Palace and the pier.

• 10th Aug 2013

Vila Park

Mostar, Bosnia And Herzegovina

Vila Park is near to the railway/ bus station, supermarket and restaurants. Walking to the Mostar Bridge is not far, around 10-15 mins, depending on your pace. I would return to Vila Park if I am in Mostar.

• 9th Aug 2013

Markale

Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina

Thank you Adean (the owner) and Helen (the lady who works day-shift). The hostel is well maintained and clean. It is close to supermarket and vegetables market. Can reach major attractions within walking distance. I would definitely stay with Markale if I am in Sarajevo.

• 7th Aug 2013

BB'S House

Belgrade, Serbia

I have stayed in this hostel for less than 12 hours. I think it is a good hostel because the staff are friendly and helpful. The bathroom and toilets are clean and they let us use the kitchen.

• 6th Aug 2013

Connection Guesthouse

Budapest, Hungary

I just love 'Connection Guesthouse'! It's nicely decorated and it's sparkling clean. The staff are friendly and helpful. I would definitely return to Connection Guesthouse if I next visit Budapest.

• 4th Aug 2013

Retro Youth Hostel

Cluj Napoca, Romania

It's an above average YH in Cluj. The staff are friendly and helpful.

• 3rd Aug 2013

Kismet Dao Hostel

Brasov, Romania

It's nice to stay at Kismet Dao Hostel. The staff are helpful and friendly. I would definitely stay there again when I am in Brasov.

• 2nd Aug 2013

Umbrella Hostel

Bucharest, Romania

Miss you all, guys! Was in Bucharest in August and met all the friendly and helpful staff at Umbrella. Big thank you to the 'kitchen angel'!

• 30th Jul 2013

Hostel Mostel Veliko Tarnovo

Veliko Tarnovo, Bulgaria

I have had a nice stay at this hostel. The staff are friendly and helpful. The free meals were super! I definitely would recommend this hostel to travellers.

• 29th Jul 2013

Hostel Mostel

Sofia, Bulgaria

Great stay at a great hostel in Sofia!

• 27th Jul 2013

RentRooms Thessaloniki

Thessaloniki, Greece

Nice hostel near to the major attractions and stuff. The breakfast is awesome!

• 23rd Jul 2013

Alsos House

Kalambaka, Greece

I am very thankful to the host, Mr Jon, for his hospitality and help when I was in Kalambaka. I had an incredible nice room with a stunning view. I highly recommend this hostel to any travellers going to Kalambaka.

• 21st Jul 2013

Railway Square YHA

Sydney, Australia

Just stayed there one night. Overall impression of this hostel is not bad.

• 5th Apr 2013

Travellers Oasis

Cairns, Australia

I would like to thank Gabriel who hosted the BBQ dinner, it was awesome! Stephenie and Helen are of great help to everybody at the hostel. Thank you so much!!

• 1st Apr 2013

Surfers Paradise Backpackers Resort

Surfers Paradise, Australia

The staff at the reception are friendly and helpful. The overall impression of this hostel is good.

• 28th Mar 2013

Chiyoda Inn

Tokyo, Japan

One of the best hostels I have ever stayed in my trips around the world. Many thanks to the hostel manger and the staff. They are all kind and helpful!

• 13th Feb 2013

Hotel Le Magnan

Avignon, France

The staff are OK people. You ask questions, they answer. That's it. I have been to Avignon before so I don't really bother having too many un-necessary request. This hostel is very basic and it is farther from the railway station (regional train) than what I had expected. Friendly reminder to the guests who will be staying at this hostel: there is no elevator.

• 13th Aug 2012

Nouvel Hotel **

Nice, France

This hotel is pretty average but the location is un-beatable. It is quite close to the beach and the train station. The hostel (hotel) staff is quite nice, especially the more mature lady, she always smiles and her attitude is very positive. That is really an add-on to this hostel.

• 11th Aug 2012
  • Globetrotter

This hostel is clean and new and there is a guest kitchen. If I will be back to Vienna, I would go back to this hostel. As for the location, it is quite far than what I have expected.

• 10th Aug 2012
  • Globetrotter

Hello Thank you very much for your comment and rating. We really appreciate it. That would be very nice if we can welcome you here again in Meininger Sissi. Take Care and see you soon Your M-Team

this hostel is quite basic and it's OK to me because I just stayed for 1 night.

• 9th Aug 2012

Taban Hostel Zagreb Centre

Zagreb, Croatia

i enjoyed Zagreb (the city) myself. The location is not bad, the hostel staff are in general friendly, nice and helpful.

• 7th Aug 2012

Kolega Guesthouse

Zadar, Croatia

I am very thankful to the host's help. He is very helpful and nice. His home is very clean and tidy and it feels like at home. Thank you so much! If I will be in Croatia again, I would definitely stay at this hostel again!

• 5th Aug 2012
  • Globetrotter

This hostel is at the prime location. I stayed in a room with no air con which is quite unbearable in the evening...

• 3rd Aug 2012
  • Globetrotter

I am thankful to the host for his help and hospitality. I have a pleasant stay at this hostel.

• 1st Aug 2012

very average hostel

• 30th Jul 2012

Bologna Old Town

Bologna, Italy

Nice hostel, clean and spacious.

• 28th Jul 2012

Backpackers INSIDE

Seoul, South Korea

This is my second stay at this hostel. The location is good.

• 11th Apr 2012

HotelHotel Hostel

Seattle, USA

Seattle is a nice and friendly city. HotelHotel Hostel is a comfortable hostel. It is clean and the staff are helpful. I will definitely return to it if I go to Seattle again. Thank you for every thing.

• 3rd Apr 2012

Archi Rossi Hostel

Florence, Italy

Thank you for everything. I had a nice stay in Florence.

• 17th Aug 2011

Corniglia Dream Rooms

Cinque Terre, Italy

This B & B was not as 'welcoming' as expected. The host lady bearly spoke to me when I arrived, she got the room payment and she disappeared. The 'Cinderella'- like servant girl had helped a little bit. The overall impression was just so-so, this B & B is overcharged and the staff is quite 'cold'. Yes, the view was awesome, that was the only good thing about this B & B

• 16th Aug 2011
  • Globetrotter

Maura left me a message at the door of his B & B telling me to spend a night at a nearby 'hotel', well... I don't find it tooooo upsetting. I found it alright staying at the hotel. The day I stayed in Genova, it was a public holiday. The city was very quiet. I hang around for like 4 hours and I spent the rest of the day sleeping at the hotel.

• 15th Aug 2011
  • Globetrotter

I just wanna say 'Thank you' to all the folks at St Ex. I had a great time in Nice, it was really 'nice'. Great, helpful, cheerful staff and the chef (great cook, indeed!), all willingly to give help to travellers.

• 13th Aug 2011

• 9th Aug 2011

• 7th Aug 2011

Choiseul Hotel

Bordeaux, France

well... If you are with a tight budget... then go for it.

• 5th Aug 2011

Backpackers INSIDE

Seoul, South Korea

• 29th Apr 2011
  • Globetrotter

thank you Johnny for your hospitality, aloha.

• 22nd Apr 2011

C.C.Ly Hostel

Catania, Italy

the design is fabulous.

• 6th Aug 2010

Seven Hostel

Sorrento, Italy

Nice design hostel. The day trip to Capri is definitely a MUST, it was really great, fun and worthwhile.

• 3rd Aug 2010
  • Globetrotter

The host couple is nice and friendly.

• 2nd Aug 2010

Khaosan Tokyo Samurai

Tokyo, Japan

I had a nice stay at Khaosan Tokyo Samuarai, will definitely stay at this hostel again in the next visit.

Thank you for staying with us. We're really happy to read your kind comment. We're looking forward to seeing you again!

Hotel Sol Algarve

Faro, Portugal

dont expect much from this hotel, just have a shower and a night rest and move on quickly to Seville

Rossio Hostel

Lisbon, Portugal

highly recommended for honeymooners. the staff are helpful and friendly. the breaskfast is awesome! yummy homemade pancakes. i feel very warm and welcoming. love this hostel, would definitely come back to Rossio when I am in Lisbon, keep it up, folks!

Youth Hostel Salamanca

Salamanca, Spain

i just took a rest at this hostel for a few hours before my next leg to Portugal. there is only ONE microwave in this hostel. don't expect to prepare a big meal. I did not expect much from this hostel anyways.

Hotel Bulevar Burgos

Burgos, Spain

this hotel is clean and it is close to major attractions in Burgos.

David Quinn

San Sebastian, Spain

thank you David and his staff for the great hospitality, i enjoyed my stay very much!