Reviews: thegospel991374

The Venice Beach Hostel

Los Angeles, USA

I thought that this was a great hostel in terms of value for my money and close proximities to LAX airport and the beach in San Monica. I would recommend others to stay there if you like to stay close to a beach and shopping.

NY Moore Hostel

New York, USA

I thought this hostel was pretty cool since it has free wireless everywhere in the building, but I found out sometimes it wasn't really effective. The place is clean and tidy and the shopping and the restaurants around were excellent. Overall, this hostel gave me a good feel and definitely recommend someone to stay there.

Hong Kong Hostel

Hong Kong, Hong Kong

The stay at the hostel was fair to good, although my stay was short, but it was quite pleasant and good value for the money.

The Venice Beach Hostel

Los Angeles, USA

I though my experience at the hostel was quite fun and interesting considering that most of the time the hostel doors aren't locked and ppl seem to love and respect one another, so I'm giving it a good reference.

Yesinn @Fortress Hill

Hong Kong, Hong Kong

A wonderful stay during my days at the hostel. I rate this one better than my expectation. I would suggest this to someone.

C&N Backpackers Hostel

Vancouver, Canada

I think the hostess was really friendly and informative during my stay at the hostel. It's too bad I only stayed a night there, but the hostess try to make it the most enjoyable of it all.

Homer Hostel

Vancouver, Canada

It was quite a fun and interesting experience for me..I agree that the location and the price may have a negative effect, but I really appreciate the owner of the hostel's hospitallity, honesty and generosity.