Reviews: thegospel991374

Yesinn @Fortress Hill, Hong Kong, Hong Kong
5.4
1st Mar 2016

I thought this hostel wasn't what I expected it to be compare to using it a few years ago. I thought the staff wasn't so welcoming and pleasing and considering the office is on the 15th floor of a building and entering the premises isn't as easy considering having to enter a gateway and then asking other merchants to find out how to get inside the building to the elevator and the 15th floor. What I also did't like was the overcharging for my room compare to what was quoted on hostelworld.

Yesinn @CAUSEWAY BAY, Hong Kong, Hong Kong
23rd Feb 2016

I had a great stay in the hostel, the venue was excellent and the staff was pleasant. Great location, 'cos it was in Causeway Bay, the heart of the shopping district in Hong Kong.

HI-Vancouver Downtown, Vancouver, Canada
3rd Nov 2015

I thought the hostel was clean and friendly staff, but the location was pretty inconvenient as it was further away from the downtown core that I was hoping to get close to within.

Hong Kong Hostel, Hong Kong, Hong Kong
13th May 2014

The hostel was very clean and the host/hostess was really helpful, kind, and polite. The hostel location is really great for those who like shopping and enjoying Hong Kong lifestyle as it is located in Causeway Bay the heart of Hong Kong.

The Venice Beach Hostel, Los Angeles, USA
2nd Jul 2013

I thought that this was a great hostel in terms of value for my money and close proximities to LAX airport and the beach in San Monica. I would recommend others to stay there if you like to stay close to a beach and shopping.

NY Moore Hostel, New York, USA
7.7
2nd Dec 2012

I thought this hostel was pretty cool since it has free wireless everywhere in the building, but I found out sometimes it wasn't really effective. The place is clean and tidy and the shopping and the restaurants around were excellent. Overall, this hostel gave me a good feel and definitely recommend someone to stay there.

• Canada, Male, 25-30
Hong Kong Hostel, Hong Kong, Hong Kong
8.0
21st Feb 2012

The stay at the hostel was fair to good, although my stay was short, but it was quite pleasant and good value for the money.

• Canada, Male, 25-30
The Venice Beach Hostel, Los Angeles, USA
25th Jun 2011

I though my experience at the hostel was quite fun and interesting considering that most of the time the hostel doors aren't locked and ppl seem to love and respect one another, so I'm giving it a good reference.

Yesinn @Fortress Hill, Hong Kong, Hong Kong
9.3
23rd Feb 2010

A wonderful stay during my days at the hostel. I rate this one better than my expectation. I would suggest this to someone.

C&N Backpackers Hostel, Vancouver, Canada
7.7
6th Sep 2009

I think the hostess was really friendly and informative during my stay at the hostel. It's too bad I only stayed a night there, but the hostess try to make it the most enjoyable of it all.

Homer Hostel, Vancouver, Canada
31st Aug 2008

It was quite a fun and interesting experience for me..I agree that the location and the price may have a negative effect, but I really appreciate the owner of the hostel's hospitallity, honesty and generosity.