Location: Italy, Gender: Male, Age: 44

Hostel Ana

Split, Croatia

The Hostel is good for young people, who can easily socialize, and make new friends. I like this atmosphere, though I am not young anymore. The problem is that the toilets are too dirty, and the staff did not clean it at all! Too many people using the same shower room, without cleaning them... it was a nightmare for my wife!!! I am quite used to this type of hostels, but I think the price we payed was quite high. By the way, the 2nd day the staff provided another apartment, and we were fine!

Zara City Apartments

Zadar, Croatia

everything very good! There was some noise due to the very central location. But, with closed windows there was no problem. Tv set very old, but we did not care about. we recommend it!

Hotel Loris

Milan, Italy

The personnel was very kind

Hotel Uppsala

Uppsala, Sweden

A perfect place! Many thanks to the staff!!

Mr Piece B&B

Rome, Italy

Nice staying in Rome.

B&B Phileas Fogg

Brussels, Belgium

The room was located in the ground floor. I had to remove snails (the animal!) from the shower for 3 times! Oh.. I don't mind... but I think the price was a bit too high (75 euros/night on weekdays and 100 on Saturday)

San Francisco Hostal

Seville, Spain

The location and the staff was excellent. We rang the ring bell during the night, and the staff came to open the door very gently! A problem was that there was a bad smell coming out from the toilet. Another problem was that the staff removed always the soap bar, without replacing it (we asked, and they gave us, though). Apart from these meaningless details, everything was ok! I would recommend this hotel especially, if you need a convenient place, at a cheap price.