Reviews: indiabohanna1814

Location: Australia, Gender: Female, Age: 31

Tanita House

Chiang Mai, Thailand

I absolutely loved staying at Tanita House! The bungalow was beautiful, and in a traditional family compound on a nice street with shops, restaurants and local food stands. I ate a lot of the 60c satay dumplings from down the road! It was great having tea, coffee, water and breakfast provided and On (not sure of the spelling) was super helpful, directing me ago the Hmong textile market, post office etc, and calling tuk tuks and cabs for me. I absolutely loved it and will definitely return!

• 7th Oct 2013

The New York Loft Hostel

New York, USA

Great value hostel. The private rooms were small but new and clean. Bathrooms were very clean too. The staff were really helpful and the location is very different to Manhattan, younger, arty, industrial - I loved it. Close to the L train too. I will definitely stay here again when I come back to NYC, great value for money!

Kiwi Lodge

Adelaide, Australia

This was a terrible place. We booked online, and were told one month later that the room we booked was no longer available. It was around WOMAD festival time, and therefore we had to accept the change as it was too late to find anything else. The room was a dungeon - no windows, no air conditioning (40 degrees!), no light. Though we booked a room with a bathroom and ended up in this dungoen (no bathroom), they then tried to charge us the same price ($110 per night!), and even called us the next day saying they had undercharged us and asking for more money! This was a terrible place on the dodgy end of the dodgy street. I would strongly advise against staying there.

Unfortunately this was an over booking and we did offer to source alternative accommodation but the guest declined. Room was down stairs and did have ceiling fan. Window in room was a internal window. There is a tattoo joint and female and male strip review in the middle block of this long street we are not in that section. Free public transport does take you around this strip.