Reviews: rjmhurlbut7660

• rjmhurlbut7660
  • Canada, Female, 31-40
Chicago Getaway Hostel, Chicago, USA
2nd Feb 2013

The staff were always helpful in answering questions or requests. The hostel was clean, well maintained. The location was ok, I quickly figured out how to use the cta to get around but the neighbourhood was safe. many restaurants and stores in the neighbourhood if you didnt want to go to far. I would definitely stay again. Free internet a plus!! Maps in lobby need updating please. Bunks could be a big higher, could not sit up in lower bunk and I am on the shorter side. Very friendly staff.

Greetings, Thank you for staying with us and reviewing the Getaway. We hope to see you again in the future! Cheers, Jason Schultz General Manager

• rjmhurlbut7660
  • Canada,
Cambie Hostel - Seymour, Vancouver, Canada
8.7
30th Jan 2008

It was my first time using a hostel. I would say the price was reasonable for location and size. The staff was super friendly and very helpful. Loved the location very close to everything. The rooms are kinda small, but we were never really there so it was not that big of an issue, if staying longer it might have become one. Try to get a room on the second floor, there is a noticable noise diference between the 2 floors. I would stay in this hostel again and recommand that you give the cambie, seymour hostel a try.