Reviews: loopylaura393

Location: British Indian Ocean Territory, Gender: Female, Age: 27

Hotel Raj

New Delhi, India

Good clean place to stay, staff were very helpful and friendly, hot water was a bit temperamental but all in all a good hotel.

Atithi Guesthouse

Pushkar, India

When we arrived the hotel owner had no idea we were coming even though I had booked- this seems to be common in india I would advise calling a few days before your due to arrive. Unfortunately the hostel was in the process of being re decorated. The hostel owner was very accommodating and fixed up some rooms for us, which I must say were very clean and comfortable, although no hot water- although very common in india. He knocked some of the price off for us. The location is great as puskar

Krishna Palace

Jaipur, India

This is a great place to stay and good value for money, the room we had was very large and clean the hotel was beautiful and the rooftop restaurant had a good atmosphere, the food was also lovely. The staff were very helpful and friendly and they even offer free yoga in the mornings. The best hostel we stayed in in India.

Hotel Taj Plaza

Agra, India

The hotel is a great location, we could see the Taj Mahal from our window and the roof top restaurant and considering the location the price was very responsible. However, it did feel like a run down motel. The actual hotel reception area and halls looks very nice, but the room we stayed in was grubby the bathroom was dirty and I don't think the bedding had been washed as we found hair on pillows. The towels were also grubby, we used our own. Ok to rough it for a night to see the Taj

The Orchha Resort

Orchha, India

Very nice resort and was lovely to stay here for a night to relax. We stayed in one of the tent rooms which I would recommend as it was really cute and different. It rained heavily the night we stayed too and it was completely fine- no water came in. The restaurant is quite nice, although a little pricey, I think you can get better outside.

Shri Krishna Jungle Resort

Khajuraho, India

I felt it was a bit misleading to call this place a 'resort' as it doesn't have any facilities, only a few tables in which they serve a limited menu, however it is still undergoing construction so maybe when it is finished it will be more worthy of it's name. Saying that our little hut was quite cute and it was clean. We had no hot water but we got a key to another room which was nearer the hot water tank, but we still didn't really get any. I think we were the only ones staying there.

• 2nd Oct 2013
  • British Indian Ocean Territory

Rahul Guest House

Varanasi, India

The hotel looked a little run down when we pulled up to it, however we were pleasantly surprised when we got to our room. It was spotlessly clean and very modern, it looked as though it had been newly decorated and the bathroom looked new. The roof top restaurant was a nice place to chill, overlooking the Ganges. Good location as staying near varanasi station would have been too busy.

• 30th Sep 2013
  • British Indian Ocean Territory

Bodhi Tree

Kolkata, India

This was the first place we stayed in India and we loved this hotel the decor was beautiful and our room was very large and clean. The staff were very helpful and the food was nice. The hotel is a bit of a walk from the main area, however very close to a metro station, worth noting that the metro only runs from 3pm-9.00pm on sundays (we were there on a sunday) however there were many buses and taxis. Taxi drivers didn't know where this hotel was so worth having the address to hand.

Hostel Happy Seven Gdynia

Gdynia, Poland

The hostel was very clean and comfortable and the staff were friendly and helpful, however it was very expensive for a shared room- could have got a private hotel room for the price we paid. I'm not sure if the prices increased due to the near by festival

• 7th Jul 2013

Hostel Happy Seven

Gdansk, Poland

This is a lovely hostel, possibility the best hostel I have ever stayed in. I real homely feel, very friendly and clean. The common area is a great place to chill out and there are lots of films to choose from. The staff could not have been more helpful, they even let us keep things in their safe whilst we went to a near by festival. Def recommend!

• 30th Jun 2013