Reviews: susanneheinrichs2502

• susanneheinrichs2502
  • Germany, Female, 25-30
20th Apr 2013

There is not a single thing I could complain about!! We loved our stay there, unfortunateley it was just for one night, could have stayed longer as the hostel has lots of character and is very clean. The staff was lovely and very helpful, our 4 bed female dorm was absolutly cute and the bunk beds really comfortable. I never sleep well in hostels, but here I felt pretty rested when I woke up. For breakfast (which is free!), we had yummy banana pancakes. I definitively recommand this place!!

• susanneheinrichs2502
  • Germany,
Le Regent Montmartre, Paris, France
7.7
13th Feb 2008

Hotel was clean, breakfast really good, location brilliant. For this standard prices very reasonable. Would only recommand that they should provide proper duvets, I didn't like that woolen thin one. And a proper pillow case would have been good. But apart from that everthing was fine.