Reviews: mariapaes037389

Loft Gallery Amsterdam

Amsterdam, Netherlands

The kitchen and living room in the loft were lovely. Centrally located, close to the train station. There were a number of red light establishments on the road, which we had not anticipated and for us was not really a plus! The bed was broken and the slats fell out every time you turned in the night!! But the staff were helpful and friendly (during the day).

• 9th Oct 2014

Riad Fantasia

Marrakech, Morocco

We turned up, waited for an hour for staff to arrive only to be told they had given our room away to someone else. They took us to their friend's Riad but it was stressful, further away and not as good as what we had booked. Poorly organised.

• 21st Oct 2013

Hotel Moderno

Venice, Italy

This is a very basic hotel but the staff are friendly and efficient. When our shower didn't work they arranged for it to be fixed within the hour. The carpeted walls and doors were unusual!

• 5th May 2013

Close to the Vatican but not close to the other sights in Rome. Transport links to here are poor, except for one bus. If you're coming from the train station the bus is easy to catch. But if you're staying for a few days and you don't know the bus route through the town then getting to and from the B&B is tricky. Despite knowing my arrival time I had to stand on the street with my bag for 45mins until the owner arrived. I won't recommend this place.

• 26th Jun 2012

Downtown Hostel Nis

Nis, Serbia

The stuff here were wonderful!! Went out with Predrag and is friends and got to see real Serbia! Great hostel and facitilites and just a short walk from the bus station. I highly recommend! xx

Hostelche

Belgrade, Serbia

The staff at HostelChe were wonderful. Helped with everything, even arranging travel and accomodation to all my other destinations in Serbia! Good hostel to meet other travellers in too! :)

Our double private was great and the staff were really helpful. However, the 6 bed dorm was the smallest room I have EVER been in! There was no room for bags - had to pack in the lobby.