Reviews: splashndash04

Location: USA, Gender: Male, Age: 61

Piligrim

Kharkov, Ukraine

I made a cc reservation with Pilgrim they took cc deposit but Pilgrim was non functional hostel not operating at this time owners away???? This situation needs to be corrected as I wasted time with making tow cc reservations Labamba & Pilgrim & they were false reservations as neither hostel was a functioning hostel

Hostel Pletnevsky

Kharkov, Ukraine

staff Irene did not speak English--but on phone Natalie did speak English. It would have been helpful if I was provided brochure at beginning instead of at end of stay as it gave info on map of Mc Donalds very close but I had no idea where it was until I discovered it as well as supermarket. Hostel needs screens as moisquetoes were attacking every night when trying to sleep. This was a HUGE problem SCREENs for windows are a basic necessity!!! Security lockers are needed as well.

Hostel LaBamba

Kharkov, Ukraine

Labama took my reservation money from cc and when I took taxi to address was informed that they moved to new address. I paid the taxi a second time to take me to second address & was told that they did not exist??? How do I get my money back???????

Kiev, Ukraine

Super nice place to stay. Great staff very helpful. Walking distance to Maidan & CentrAL TRAIN STATION.

The Babushka Grand Hostel

Odessa, Ukraine

Great staff--some of them are studying medicine--one examined my foot one time when a nail went through my boot. Impressive in the very large Grand Room that has super comfortable furniture for reading, talking, relaxing or surfing the web. Out the front door go right and grocery market is across street & to the left. For those that like to cook fresh food--go out the front door of building & walk 1 1/2 block & find super sized outdoor market about the size fof four football fields.

Kiev, Ukraine

The owner Arisio & his super staff, Larisa were amazing. They are such helpful people they should be wearing wings :) Arisio & his lovely polish girlfriend put on a super duper extraordinary Huge Turkey dinner on Christmas eve--as U see I extended my stay. Arisio has increased the number of showers & toilets & the number of private rooms. It is close to train station which is a big plus.

Kiev, Ukraine

Ariseo, owner & Larisa are wonderful, kind, considerate & very helpful people. Thank U, ThankU, ThankU....:)

Kiev, Ukraine

Great place & new improvements like ac new windows & new hot water tank & new beds. need to add yellow bus time table: it does not run after a certain hour? What are the hours for #7 bus? I arrived train station from Kiev 12midnight could not find bus--must have stopped running. Super hostel! Laressa very sweet staff.

Great learning experience--tried some new classes: yoga, cycling, kick boxing, abs :)