Reviews: mad_elaina884518

• Ireland, Female, 31-40
Albergue Zaragoza Hostel, Zaragoza, Spain
26th Mar 2016

This was a really central hostel right in the centre of the old city. It had everything you could want, secure lockers, a kitchen which was open until 11 at night, and nice staff. One staff member was particularly helpful, as I had to leave early on the morning of departure and he let me use the kitchen briefly. I had a good experience there and I have no complaints.

• Ireland, Female, 18-24
15th Apr 2014

• Ireland, Female, 31-40
Charlys Pension, Egirdir, Turkey
3rd May 2013

This is just one of the most beautiful places I've stayed in Turkey. The setting of the common area where you eat, and which overlooks the lake is ....... I can't put it into words, breathtaking is the nearest I can say. The whole atmosphere of the hostel too is wonderful, its very relaxed with lovely friendly helpful hosts, who are pro-active in promoting tourism in the area. It has both an indoor and outdoor area, so if you enjoy sitting outside and listening to the sound of the waves perfect

Hostel Helvetia, Warsaw, Poland
30th Apr 2010

This was a wonderful centrally located hostel. I was really impressed with the friendly and helpful staff. I felt they would do anything to help. The hostel had a lovely athmosphere and I regret I couldn't have stayed longer there. Leave loads of time to explore Warsaw!!

Flamingo Lodz Hostel, Lodz, Poland
28th Apr 2010

I really loved this hostel. I felt the staff tried really hard to be helpful and friendly and even thought they didn't speak much English, I felt they made me really welcome. The location was central to the train station and I just enjoyed my stay there.

Amsterdam Bed and Breakfast CTS, Amsterdam, Netherlands
9.0
2nd Aug 2009

This hostel is small but very well kept, its very suitable for couples and has an intimate feel almost like being in your own apartment. We both enjoyed our stay there and found the owner very helpful and happy to help us.

Belfast International Youth Hostel, Belfast, Northern Ireland
7.7
21st Mar 2008

It funcioned really well for the one night stay we wanted but wasn't set up as a fun freindly meeting place type of hostel