Reviews: mad_elaina884518

Charlys Pension

Egirdir, Turkey

This is just one of the most beautiful places I've stayed in Turkey. The setting of the common area where you eat, and which overlooks the lake is ....... I can't put it into words, breathtaking is the nearest I can say. The whole atmosphere of the hostel too is wonderful, its very relaxed with lovely friendly helpful hosts, who are pro-active in promoting tourism in the area. It has both an indoor and outdoor area, so if you enjoy sitting outside and listening to the sound of the waves perfect

• 3rd May 2013

Hostel Helvetia

Warsaw, Poland

This was a wonderful centrally located hostel. I was really impressed with the friendly and helpful staff. I felt they would do anything to help. The hostel had a lovely athmosphere and I regret I couldn't have stayed longer there. Leave loads of time to explore Warsaw!!

Flamingo Lodz Hostel

Lodz, Poland

I really loved this hostel. I felt the staff tried really hard to be helpful and friendly and even thought they didn't speak much English, I felt they made me really welcome. The location was central to the train station and I just enjoyed my stay there.

Amsterdam Bed and Breakfast CTS

Amsterdam, Netherlands

This hostel is small but very well kept, its very suitable for couples and has an intimate feel almost like being in your own apartment. We both enjoyed our stay there and found the owner very helpful and happy to help us.

Belfast International Youth Hostel

Belfast, Northern Ireland

It funcioned really well for the one night stay we wanted but wasn't set up as a fun freindly meeting place type of hostel