Reviews: winstonthorpe4355

• South Africa, Male, 41+
Zebra Crossing, Cape Town, South Africa
6th Jun 2014

The toilets and showers are outside, on a cold rainy night, you would rather not want to experience getting wet just to go to the loo. I believe in summer it will be ok

• South Africa, Couple, 31-40
Anzac Backpackers, Cape Town, South Africa
27th May 2014

The buildings and infrastructure is everything that you an expect from a hostel, just much cleaner than most other. It has that distinct lived in look but you can see that the staff knows their jobs and do it well. Talking about the staff, the office staff (all of them) are the most helpful and friendly people I have come across in a long time. Last weekend they had a biker party, and way to go, it was one of the best hostel parties ever.

• South Africa,
City Backpackers, Singapore, Singapore
4.0
19th Dec 2008

I would suggest the following changes if you are serious about business. Change the office hours to read: when the cow wakes up - the cow goes to sleep. If you are claim 09h00, it's actually expected. I notified before hand of my arrival at 07h00, I finally got in at 10:10. Waiting on a pavement, is not my idea of fun. Clean the bathroom, housekeeping is non existent here; bed linen dirty, the rooms filthy and small.