Reviews: winstonthorpe4355

Zebra Crossing

Cape Town, South Africa

The toilets and showers are outside, on a cold rainy night, you would rather not want to experience getting wet just to go to the loo. I believe in summer it will be ok

• 6th Jun 2014
  • South Africa

Anzac Backpackers

Cape Town, South Africa

The buildings and infrastructure is everything that you an expect from a hostel, just much cleaner than most other. It has that distinct lived in look but you can see that the staff knows their jobs and do it well. Talking about the staff, the office staff (all of them) are the most helpful and friendly people I have come across in a long time. Last weekend they had a biker party, and way to go, it was one of the best hostel parties ever.

• 27th May 2014
  • South Africa

City Backpackers

Singapore, Singapore

I would suggest the following changes if you are serious about business. Change the office hours to read: when the cow wakes up - the cow goes to sleep. If you are claim 09h00, it's actually expected. I notified before hand of my arrival at 07h00, I finally got in at 10:10. Waiting on a pavement, is not my idea of fun. Clean the bathroom, housekeeping is non existent here; bed linen dirty, the rooms filthy and small.

98SG

Singapore, Singapore

The idea behind the hostel is a good one, and it seems as if a lot of effort went into the erecting and furbishing of the complex, this is however where the good news ends. The bathrooms were not tidy and housekeeping realy sucks, in all respects. And guys what's the thing with the trillion shoes at the front door? Another couple arrived with us, when they saw the shoes, they fled - and I don't think that they returned. With a little effort, this could be the place to stay over in Singapore. I'll be sure to see if things are different next time I visit Singapore.