Reviews: jeonah8381

Bada Bing Hostel Istanbul

Istanbul, Turkey

Very pleasant place to stay for your holiday in tight buget. eventhoght good competitive price for accomodation from the hostel, everything is well facilitating your staying. To be frank, I am a quite picky person. But couldn't find any hospitality of them complainable except breakfast. Even so it is true, It wouldn't be matter to you as long as you are in Istanbul, Turkey!! Just let you jump into nice Rocanta cross around you!!

• 1st Mar 2013
  • South Korea

Artemis Yoruk Hotel

Pamukkale, Turkey

Price is reasonable however not competitive in the pummukale town. Good turkish breakfast . Improper hot shower facility. Don't you expect even the luke warm. touting sale for couch tour is rather bluent. the offer is up to you whether taking or not. But need to be bit of be-aware for your own good. Forget to tell! Did i ever mention I found bed lice sneaking toward me at the night? They changed room immediately so now the happening its just became" Happy memory "which i won't forget!!

• 27th Feb 2013
  • South Korea

Big Apple Hostel & Hotel

Istanbul, Turkey

Not really good hostel but reasonal price could be competitive, only if you are not consider the cleanliness :-P. breakfast is better than good. Location good. Staff are helpful. But wifi is not for every guest room. And electric plugged for you recharging is not used in the room. All guest share few power socket may one or two? in robby.

Dear guest, we are happy that you like our breakfast, the location, and staff. We actually have 3 wifi connections in the hostel, sometimes guest just login to just 1 or 2 connections only, so you thought some of the rooms are not covered by wifi. We usually tell guest to make sure they login to all three connections, so wifi network is all covered in our hostel. In addition, we have staff cleaning the lobby, bathroom, and rooms everyday around noon time. Extension cord or electric plugs are available at the reception, we can provide it for more electric outlets anytime. Hope you will return to Istanbul and stay with us again.

Graffiti

Barcelona, Spain

It was totally miserable to spend time in this hostel. so dirty and hardly comfortable. i´m never gonna stay there again. It made my traveling worse...

Stayokay Amsterdam Vondelpark

Amsterdam, Netherlands

this hostel is deadly freezing me. there is 16bed in a room. it looks like a huge stadium. but lack of heating just make me feel as if i'm in sort of huge igloo. bleeding cold ...just except that thing this hostel is quit fine. but .. I could not believe myself how i could survive in amsterdam without heating. let you try your luck if you are goona stay this stayok.