Reviews: cozgenoglu7116

Hostel Lobo Inn Buzios

Buzios, Brazil

For starters, even though I booked my place in this hostel I wasn`t given a room in the hostel but in another building 5 min away from the hostel. This was done without prior notice or information.. My friend and I were taken to another place like it was a normal thing or as if we were staying in the hostel..We were allowed to use the facilities...So everytime I needed to use wifi I had to go back to hostel.. Location of the hostel is good with frequent mini-buses going to centre 24hrs..

Barra Beach Club Oceanfront Hostel

Florianopolis, Brazil

First of all the food was great! Vegetarian options were delicious and cheap. It was really clean considering the amount of people staying. Most of the staff were friendly. Location is great with two beaches close but the only problem is going to Lagoa Conceacio at night if you like going out.There is no taxi and bus just dont stop sometimes... This was the best place I stayed in my Brazil trip..Definitely recommend...

• 18th Feb 2014

Oasis Hotel Luxor

Luxor, Egypt

1- Too much noise coming from street 2-We arranged our own guide to meet us in the morning at the hostel but the manager tried to get rid of him saying that we weren`t staying there. And told us to go upstairs to have breakfast and said that he would let us know when he arrives. Later on I found our guide on the street.