Reviews: ravasd

Location: Romania, Gender: Male, Age: 25

Riad Zitoune Youth Hostel

Marrakech, Morocco

A lady opened the door who could not speak any English. The room was fine, although a bit crowded. Only two rooms were occupied during my stay, which made it okay. Only one sink was working, the toilet cubiles are tiny and with little privacy. I would not recommend this hostel and would not want to stay there again, even though it is a nice building with a good location.

Hatters at Hilton Chambers

Manchester, England

Overall good hostel, breakfast is included, clean and good location.

Thanks very much :)

Rock N Bowl Hostel

Bristol, England

All in all a good hostel with many large dorm rooms, I ended up being alone in a room which was great!

Friends Hostel Bucharest

Bucharest, Romania

This is an okay hostel, very cheap, close to the train station and thus very useful. The kitchen is nice, but the carpet in the dorm room was a bit smelly.

Thank you for the review, but I'm pretty sure not the carpet was smelly. Sometimes, some well traveled socks could be :)..

City Hut 1828

Tainan, Taiwan

This is simply put one of the best hostels I have been to in my life... and I have seen many. I do not know what was the most amazing thing... the incredibly helpful staff, the comfortable beds, the super clean and new bathrooms, it was just awesome. The only thing I noticed is that people waste electricity (which is quite common in Taiwan). Brilliant hostel!

Trafalgar Cottages

Boracay Island, Philippines

It was a nice place. We were a bit shocked by the entrance but once we got in, we sighed in relief as we saw the nice interior courtyard. It is a good place, central location, close to the beach and the owners were very kind and helpful.

• 28th Jan 2013

Sunshine Bedz KL

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Very good hostel, the breakfast could be more diverse, but otherwise very good. Like the very solid beds in the dorm that don't even shake when you climb up, the clean facilities and the friendly atmosphere. Was a pleasure to stay!

Colors Hostel

Budapest, Hungary

It is a nice hostel. Maybe not the best price/quality ratio, but it is small and relaxed, central and clean. Good stay overall.

• 29th Aug 2012

Alibi Hostel Ljubljana

Ljubljana, Slovenia

Average hostel, no kitchen, the staff stays at the reception downstairs while people make a lot of noise around. Good location, though.

Phil Guesthouse

Seoul, South Korea

Nice hostel, they don't accept cards, which turned out to be a problem. Otherwise had a good stay, the rooms were quite fancy and modern but a bit crowded.

Gojo Guest House

Kyoto, Japan

The cafe downstairs is nice, but the dorms upstairs need some renovation, it looks like everything is falling apart. However, this also gives it an old, run-down character which is interesting to experience in such an old house.

• 23rd Feb 2012

Kyoto Jalan-do

Kyoto, Japan

Very nice place to stay! Amazingly clean, staff very helpful and friendly.

• 22nd Feb 2012

Montenegro Hostel

Kotor, Montenegro

Kipps Hostel Canterbury

Canterbury, England

very nice hostel with lots of free extras like towels, internet, etc. very nice and friendly atmosphere, regardless if travelling in a group or alone.

Location was great but it was quite dirty in the rooms, especially the floors. The linen did not seem to be clean either. The most impressive however was the bathroom, which was clean and modern.

Hi Razvan I'm happy to announce that we have ordered new sheets and pillows for all our hostel rooms now.. In terms of the dirty rooms we do have a very experienced cleaning team and possibly the mess was the result of other groups checking into the room on that night.. Best Wishes and I hope you'll come and join us again soon.. Sam Mellors Dep Manager St Christopher's

Stay Inn Manchester

Manchester, England

We had a 3-bed room which was tiny. They used a small twin room and put a bed on top of the other 2 beds and that is how they created the 3-bed room. It is quite close to the centre, 10-15 min walk, but the area you have to walk through looks quite dangerous. (I do not recommend the stay for ladies only) We had to change rooms because the toilet seat was broken in the first one.