Reviews: vinniet9995377

M&J Hostel

Rome, Italy

Excellent location very close to the train station. when I come back to Rome I will stay here again.

B&B Hope

Bologna, Italy

This B&B was off a very high standard; it's also very close to the train station. Breakfast was served in the room which was a welcome surprise for me. I will definitely stay here again if I come to Bologna in the future.

Hotel Moderno

Pisa, Italy

The hostel was very close to the train station which made it perfect for me. The staff was helpful and friendly; I would definitely stay there again.

Hotel Astoria

La Spezia, Italy

The Hotel was within easy walking distance from the train station .I found the hotel staff to be very helpful. I would stay there again. La Spezia is great as a base for day trips to the Cinque Terre.

Hotel Central Station

Milan, Italy

I found the Hotel very conveniently located next to the train station. I enjoyed my stay and I will definitely stay here again on my next visit to Milan

A&O Nuernberg Hauptbahnhof

Nuremberg, Germany

I really enjoyed my stay and the location is fantastic right next to the train station.

One of the best hostels I've stayed in and next to the train station.

Eastener Hostel

Berlin, Germany

• 30th Apr 2012
  • Globetrotter

Kangaroo-Stop

Dresden, Germany

Good location close to the train station and easy walking distance to the main attractions. I would definitely recommend this hostel.

Rome, Italy

This hostel is well situated next to the train station.I also found the staff to be very helpful, I will certainly come here again when in Rome and I would recommend this hostel to other travellers.

Hotel Ginevra