Reviews: rvarvelo7316

Great hostel and great location.

• 18th Sep 2013
  • Argentina

Stayed here for a week, really enjoyed and even though is not in the center, its only a couple of blocks away (only 5 to the Stratosphere).

• 17th Sep 2013

Stay on Main

Los Angeles, USA

The hostel is great, too bad the surrounding area is not. I would have loved to stay longer but I didnt like the area, especially at night.

• 17th Sep 2013
  • Argentina

Very good overall experience. It is not that far from the center, just 6 blocks from Stratosphere and the bus stop is just across the street.

• 15th Sep 2013
  • Argentina

I was really disappointed, I guess the good reviews I´ve read were from people who only care about the free beer. The hostel is not a good one, it is expensive for you get, not too clean (at all). There is a common area in the 1st floor, but the two times I went there sofas were soaking wet with beer. I stayed in the 6th floor for almost a week, no fan, no AC and it was really hot. We slept with the door open because it was impossible otherwise.

• 1st Sep 2013
  • Argentina

Hello! If the good reviews talked about being a party hostel and not clean after reading them, why would you book it and expect different? Isn't that what the reviews are for ;) Cheers!

One of the best hostels I´ve stayed in. Guys I miss you already!

• 25th Aug 2013
  • Argentina

Thanks for the nice words, we're glad you enjoyed your stay and hopefully you will come visit us again soon.

One of the best hostels I´ve stayed in!

• 19th Aug 2013

Madrid, Spain

Great location and atmosphere

• 19th Feb 2013
  • Argentina

Me decepcionó, no es un hostal convencional. Es cuasi un hotel pero sin áreas comunes. La ubicación es buena, a una cuadra de la mezquita y las instalaciones también.

• 17th Feb 2013
  • Argentina

It was good, I was kind of dissapointed because after spent a week in Oasis Malaga, I was expecting the same atmosphere. This was much more a party hostel than Malaga´s.

• 15th Feb 2013
  • Argentina

Had a great time, I should have stayed longer! I will definitely go back!

• 14th Feb 2013

Woodstock Hostel

Paris, France

I was really dissapointed. Internet connection was really really bad and the beds were so old and made so much noise that two people in our room slept on the floor.

• 26th Jan 2013

YHA London St Pauls

It´s my second time in this hostel and won´t be the last one. I´ve found my place in London. I loved it.

• 21st Jan 2013
  • Argentina

We appreciate you taking the time to share your opinion. It makes us happy to know you like our hostel that much and we hope to see you again soon. YHA St. Paul's Duty Manager

Sheilas Cork Hostel

Cork, Ireland

To be honest, I expected more. It´s an average hostel, no breakfast included and the one offered, for me, was kinda expensive and there were not many bathrooms and showers. Getting there with luggage is really difficult since there are two uphill roads (I didnt imagine they were that uphill).

• 17th Jan 2013

Kinlay Eyre Square Hostel

Galway, Ireland

It was great, I would have stayed longer but I have the return flight already bought. The hostel and the staff is great, excellent location, very good wifi connection and breakfast included.

• 14th Jan 2013

Hatters at Hilton Chambers

Manchester, England

Hilton´s was really good, I didnt like the other one.

• 11th Jan 2013
  • Argentina

The atmosphere in both hostels is very different :) Well, we are happy that you liked Hilton Chambers :)

Castle Rock Hostel

Edinburgh, Scotland

It was my third time in this hostel and every time is better than the previous one. Thank you all! Cannot wait to go back :D

• 5th Jan 2013

YHA London St Pauls

I loved it, the location, the common areas and the staff are great.

• 1st Jan 2013
  • Argentina

Hello, Thank you for all your positive feedback. We hope to see you again soon. Regards, YHA St. Paul's Duty Manager

I had a great time and almost everyone was really nice, except only one girl - very moody one. The rest was really nice and helpful!

• 14th Sep 2012