Panorama Guest House

Udaipur, India

The bathroom shower drainage system was disgusting in our room. The restaurant was closed with the exception of breakfast. I did enjoy the roof view and being able to watch Octopussy and the World Cup matches.

• 25th Jun 2014

Laxmi Palace

Jaipur, India

The staff was lovely. They arranged a massage for us and a driver for the day.

• 22nd Jun 2014

Hotel Godwin Deluxe

New Delhi, India

I would have enjoyed this hotel more if the airport transport driver didn't yell at me when he picked me up. What a way to welcome me to India and to your hotel. The breakfast buffet is pretty good. Internet access is spotty. The room was a bit on the small side and lacked enough supplies (a bathroom floor towel, for example.)

• 19th Jun 2014

Marlenes Bed and Breakfast

Managua, Nicaragua

Here is my take on Marlene's amenities: There was no air conditioning in my room (standing fan only), no DVDs, no hairdryers, no lounge (aka Marlene's living room) no access to the kitchen (this is Marlene's house and therefore, it is her kitchen). Breakfast was included and I was not given a choice. The internet access consisted of Marlene turning off the modem and saying "Are you done yet? I want to turn it off I don't like to have it on." Also, Marlene tried to overcharge me $10.

Hotel Maracuya

San Juan Del Sur, Nicaragua

The wifi didn't work in my room but the staff was very helpful and pleasant. I would definitely stay here again.

Hostal El Momento

Granada, Nicaragua

The staff was very friendly and helpful!

Hotel Flor Blanca

Manuel Antonio, Costa Rica

The staff was very nice. I wish they provided towels for the beach though.

Kangaroo Hotel

Jaco, Costa Rica

Great breakfast and pool. The bathrooms are horrid.

Camino Verde Hostel and B&B

Monteverde, Costa Rica

Beware of the staff trying to sell you your packages. The internet is spotty but the breakfast is delicious.

Hostal Villa Toscana

Guatemala City, Guatemala

Very pretty and cozy bed and breakfast. Close to the airport.

Hotel el Sol

Panajachel, Guatemala

Very clean, wifi didn't work on the 3rd floor, some bugs in the room.

Posada Don Valentino

Antigua, Guatemala

The room was very moldy. Also, the front desk claimed that they could exchange us dollars for quetzals but couldn't. We were awoken at 6am by two construction workers attempting to work outside of our window which faced the hotel's courtyard. Lastly, the wifi did not work in our room.

Hotel Casa Amelia

Flores, Guatemala

This place was excellent! The staff was nice, and the terrace was amazing!

Mariana's Petit Hotel

Guatemala City, Guatemala

The host was very nice! It's a cozy house with a beautiful terrace. My only complaint would be that the Internet didn't work all of the time.

Bowen Terrace

Brisbane, Australia

It's a cute bed and breakfast but the rooms smelled like fresh paint and I thought I was going to pass out from the fumes. Also, they keep the lights off at all times so you have to roam the halls in the dark. The internet kiosk they have there is $6 an hour (pricey).

Hi Erica Thanks for your comments, the lights come on at 5pm in the hallways, I will reset them to come on at 4pm, this might be better. Maria

Big Hostel

Sydney, Australia

The staff was friendly. My room was very clean. The internet only worked 60% of the time.

Alice's Secret

Alice Springs, Australia

This hostel looks like they took any free furniture off the street and brought it in to make a hostel. Ridiculous.

Please keep in mind that this comment comes from a guest who arrives in Alice Springs at midday and THINKS she can go to ULURU for sunset, and then come back here. Then shes upset to learn learn its 1000km round trip, and she cant go. Ridiculous

Dingo Moon Lodge

Darwin, Australia

Globetrotters International

Cairns, Australia

Globetrotters International

Cairns, Australia

There were ants in the rooms and the bedsheets had stains. Breakfast was only corn flakes.

Andes Hostel

Santiago, Chile

Youth Hostel Van Gogh (Chab)

Brussels, Belgium

Beware of the construction by the rooms.