Reviews: stephanpopp3019

Monica e Alice B&B, Rome, Italy
15th Apr 2015

You arrive in bustling Trastevere, go uphill, and suddenly you feel at home in a neighborhood like a small Italian town. Well connected to the city and the Vatican. With the US embassy in walking distance, and the postcard viewpoint of Rome a bit further. And with a lovely and affordable Italian restaurant next door.

Keystone House Kings Cross, London, England
17th Apr 2013

When I arrived, the bathroom air conditioner needed fresh batteries, so it was beeping all the time. So I climbed on a chair, found its switch and switched it off. Forgot to tell you then, sorry. Hope it works meanwhile.

Hi there, Thanks for letting us know! :) and thank you for staying with us. We hope you decide to come back on your next visit. Best wishes, Nika

Smart Camden Inn Hostel, London, England
16th Aug 2012

All in all, I was very content with my 4 bed dorm with shower. The motion detector in the shower room is installed in a way that it does not detect motions inside the shower itself. So you're in the dark when showering and have to wave your hand out of the shower to turn the light on again. Otherwise, I was fine.

16th Mar 2011

The staff is very friendly and hand out small sheets for directions to the airport or Versailles. Location is 5 min to a metro station you can't miss, on the back side of Montmartre hill (1 station to the famous front side). Breakfast is good too. No escalator. Rooms are small but then you're in Paris, which is expensive altogether, so you do get good value for your money, and are well cared for.

• Germany,
Smart Russell Square Hostel, London, England
9.3
25th May 2010

Contrary to statements, I did have to wander through the building to find the showers in the basement. It took me some time to find the back stairs and that it is more comfortable in this building to take a shower in the evening. Having been reared on organic bread, I fond the white toast a bit difficult to savour, but I can understand that I hardly can demand more for the excellent price.