Reviews: psmolen221

Location: England, Gender: Male, Age: 44

Dar Hafsa

Fez, Morocco

We`ve stay here for 3 nights in a twin room, which in fact should have been a single room. It was very small, so two people inside had a problem to move around. This is exactly why i do think that it was an average value for money. Surprisingly, the bathroom was much much bigger then one would`ve expected. The decor of the house is an eye catching and attractive. Over all if you do not mind staying in a very small twin room I would recommend this place.

Hostel Paradis

Nice, France

There is no much to say about this hostel/hotel apart from that beds are very bad, but on the other hand, the location is better than expected. I would say that for the money I paid It was worth it; and yes, I would stay there again.

Athens Backpackers

Athens, Greece

I have stayed 4 nights in this hostel. In general it is good hostel in many ways but also have its own drawbacks ( can be loud at night and beds are probably hospital`s surplus ). It is large hostel so if you want to hang around with others you are more then welcome, yet if you prefer to stay anonymous it is easy to do so, as well. There are computers with internet but be prepare to pay 3 euros per hour! I do recommend this hostel to others but you`d better bring your own notebook.

Mitani Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

I have stayed 3 nights in Topdeck hostel. It is hard to find and surrounding isn’t the best but I must admit that hostel itself is very good, quiet and nice place. Location wise is perfect and staff is trying their best. If I come back to Istanbul, I will stay there again and would recommend it to you, as long as you are genuine tourist, not a partygoer ;-). Rooms and bathrooms are clean, tidy and beds are comfortable ( I did stay in 2 different rooms)

UYTA Live Lviv Hostels

Lviv, Ukraine

just to make clear, we havent stayed in the hostel itself, but in the apartment rented from the hostel. in general, i would say that it was under my expectation in regards to the price, but must fairly admit that the location was excellent. over all i would stay in there again but only if a price go down 10-20%, then, it would have been very good value for money.

Rome City Hostel

Rome, Italy

There were some minor issues in terms of functionality and available facilities, but first of all, we must remember, that this is an hostel and not a 5 star hotel. If the owner decided to invest a few euros, it would be really very good place to stay. So over all I would recommend this hostel to a friend.

Gordon Inn

Tel Aviv, Israel

this hostel is just a place to stay over a night, despite the staff being very nice and extremally helpful there is no much they can do about it. 42" Tv and at least 1 computer with the internet would help a lot :-) There is not 24hours reception and no lookers in the rooms which is big disadvantage. would i stay there again? yes i would simple because of staff and location

Red Carpet Hostels Vienna

Vienna, Austria

What can I say… average place to stay, yet in good location and quiet Even very quiet.. do not expect Tv or even radio in double bed en-suit room! Basic furniture from 70ties but adequate. If you are for quietness and easy access to the centre this is the place to consider especially if you drive a car . I would stay there again.

Casa Italia

Prague, Czech Republic

The Casa Italia is really nice place to stay especially if you travel by car. Owners are friendly and very helpful. The place itself is close to the city centre it takes about 20min by walk. I honestly must admit that for the money I had paid I wouldn`t have expected better service at all. The only small drawback was that there has been only one computer although didn`t have a problem with getting my hands on it :) Anyway if I travel to Prague again, I will definitely stay there again.

any time i go to london again i will stay there.very easy access to city center by bus and underground.

i would stay there again.

St Ives Backpackers

St Ives, England

You cant expect much from this hostel, so i would say... just the place to get some sleep if you are lucky ( whole night party allowed ) there was only one working shower for all men! but must admit ST IVES is beautiful and has easy access to everywhere in west cornwall, so location is perfect.

Rossio Hostel

Lisbon, Portugal

Well... if you are about to explore Lisbon this is the place to be. Nice atmosphere and international staff.This is what you need after whole day/night out :)