Reviews: DJOC

Location: Ireland, Gender: Male, Age: 31

Astor Victoria

Astor Victoria

This is an excellent hostel and one that I return to again and again!

Hey there, Thank you very much for your words, we are glad you enjoy every time you stay with us and we hope to see you again in the near future. Enjoy, The Astor Victoria Team

Four Courts Hostel

Dublin, Ireland

This was my first time staying at the Four Courts Hostel and I was very impressed. Will be staying here again.

Glad to have popped your hostel cherry.

City YMCA, London

This was the first time staying here and it was fantastic. Basic, cheap and a good place to stay in London. Easy to access everywhere with Barbican tube station only a few metres away. The only down side was the showers. They were so powerful it was uncomfortable to use.

Journeys Brighton Hostel

Brighton, England

The hostel was in a great location with easy access to the seafront and the train station. The upkeep of the hostel could be much better. The toilets and showers were out of order on our floor for the full weekend.

Hotel Urquinaona

Barcelona, Spain

Durty Nellys Inn

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Dublin, Ireland

I always use Abbey Court Hostel when I travel to Dublin. But I was disappointed to learn that they have falling down the road of charging the customer for using there credit card/debit card. Another reason for people not to come to Dublin and Ireland.......

Dublin, Ireland

Great Location and a perfect place to stay while in Dublin.