Reviews: rosewalter8179

Copenhagen Downtown Hostel

Copenhagen, Denmark

Tottaly nice,no big complaint.But domitorly room was little bit small.

Danhostel Copenhagen City

Copenhagen, Denmark

Tottaly very good hostel,no big complaint.

City Backpackers Hostel

Stockholm, Sweden

Tottally it was nice hostel.One thing I want to complain is about washing.Washing is always busy,Ihad to wait for a long time.The main reason for it was wrong setting.Most people can not read SWedish,so in many case people set more than two hours for normal clothes or underwear.It was ridiculous,solutuon is sinple,hostel should make an English manual for washing and drying machine.

Hostel Erottajanpuisto

Helsinki, Finland

The building was old,but Art Neaubeau design was beautiful.

Mr Ryokans Ecohouse

Tallinn, Estonia

The stuff was freindly and gave an useful local information.The entrance is back side of the street,liitle bit difficult to find it at first.

The stuff was nice and friendly.The bar in the hostel was also good.

Hostelgate

Vilnius, Lithuania

Everything was good,nice hostel.

City Hostel

Kaunas, Lithuania

Common room was not big,except this,almost O.K.

Hostel Oki Doki

Warsaw, Poland

One of the best hostel I've been stayed before.

Mini Hostel Lviv

Lviv, Ukraine

It was small,but nice hostel.

Opera Hostel Odessa

Odessa, Ukraine

I read about smell in someone's review.Maybe it caused due to closeness between kitchen and rooms.At first no good,I think maybe most people get used it soon.Tottaly facility is compact,rooms and common space is little bit small.But this hostel is a good location and cheap price.I think I can not complain about these things.

Salve Hostel

Kiev, Ukraine

Except not every stuff can speak English,it is a good hostel.

A&O Dusseldorf Hauptbahnhof

Dusseldorf, Germany

Of course depends on a peple,stuff was unkind,not so friendly.

Bed´nBudget Hostel Hannover

Hannover, Germany

The room was good,the bed with small light,curtain and locker with key,etc.But atmosphere was not so good.

SleepIn YMCA Luebeck

Lubeck, Germany

Odense Danhostel City

Odense, Denmark

Danhostel Copenhagen Bellahøj

Copenhagen, Denmark

Stuff was very kind,one stuff gave me a good instruction to go to football studium.

Woodah Hostel

Copenhagen, Denmark

Firstable I thought that price was expensive for a dormitory,but here in Copenhargen,this was normal.

Clink261

Room is small,many people,not much space for a luggage.Tottaly not so bad,not so good.

Thank you for the review. Have a wonderful summer!

Albatross

Newcastle upon Tyne, England

Vagabonds

Belfast, Northern Ireland

Portrush Holiday Hostel

Portrush, Northern Ireland

Derry City Independent Hostel

Derry, Northern Ireland

Stuff was good.They gave me a good suggestion to understand Derry.

Snoozles Hostel Galway

Galway, Ireland

Doolin Hostel

Doolin, Ireland

Stuff was nice,kind,gave me a good travel tip.

Rowan Tree Hostel

Ennis, Ireland

Cashel Hostel

Cashel, Ireland

Jacobs Inn

Dublin, Ireland

Totters

Caernarfon, Wales

Stuff were very kind,they gave me a permission to leave my baggage for free,to use lobby.

Hatters Hostel- Liverpool

Liverpool, England

Good location,good sense of interior,garden.This is a nice guest house.The owner is a kind man,full of hospitality.But he is managing everything,is little bit nervous about estimated arrival time,house rule.So without accepting his condition,the guest would not have a comfortable stay.

Antwerp Central Youth Hostel

Antwerp, Belgium

Stayokay Den Haag (The Hague)

The Hague, Netherlands

It is nice and clean hostel,basicly no problem.

Amsterdam, Netherlands

It is good hostel,I did not have a big problem.

Legends

Rome, Italy

One day I saw many staff were just chatting at reception.I felt they came for fun,not working.In my view this is not good as a hostel.

Welcome Inn

Naples, Italy

About staff,one of them was not so good.E.G miscalculated about hotel fee,not good responce to basic question.

Pella-Inn

Athens, Greece

Basicly this is a good hostel,minus point is that one stuff gave a wrong information o the tourist who want to go to Delphi,he told him wrong bus teminal.I want him to check local information more.

Odysseon

Kalambaka, Greece

In spite ogf cheap price, every thing basicly was good.Especialy breckfast was really good.About room sound of fun in the bathroom was noisy.Stuff was good,the only minus point is that gave me a wrong information about departure time of the bus to Meteora.They told me that it is 8:30,actually 9.

Little Big House

Thessaloniki, Greece

To go to city center,it is not so far,but to go to the station it takes about thirty minutes by bus.It is little bit inconvienient.

JugendStube

Brasov, Romania

Adagio Hostel 1.0 Oktogon

Budapest, Hungary

Do Step Inn

Vienna, Austria

Good location and cheap price is very good.There was no special bad point,room was littlebit small and no decoration,not good taste.

Smart Stay Hotel Station

Munich, Germany

Hotel itself is little bit old,fee is very cheap and good location.For me it was O.k.

As there is locker,room key no needed,but main door key mybe needed.About breakfast,ho bread was good,but quantity is small,not good for people eat much.

Youth Hostel Rothenburg o.d.T.

Rothenburg, Germany

Jugendherberge Würzburg

Wurzburg, Germany

One key for one room,it is classic system,it is not so bad,but this time other guest in my room keep holding key, not returning to reception,so I had to ask reception to open the door one time.At night the door left open,about key I hope that new system will be used.

2GO4 Quality Hostel

Brussels, Belgium

Totally,this is good hostel.I dare to write one complaint,fee is little bit expensive for without breakfast.

HI De Draecke Gent

Gent, Belgium

It was very good location.Basicly this is a good hostel.

It is nothing to do with hostel,there was many noisy guy there,I did not have a good sleep.

Boomerang Hostel

Antwerp, Belgium

This is not a bad hostel as some reviewer say.Location is not so bad,tram take you most places easily,it is not so clean,but it was not a level unacceptable.Actually kind of cigar smell in the lobby or room,I was soon get used to it, it might not be good for a nervous person for smell. Of course there is some bad point,smell,not so many toilette and bathroom,but considering E12 per one night, it is good hostel,value for money.

Stayokay Den Haag (The Hague)

The Hague, Netherlands

Tottaly this is a good hostel,there is no big problem at all.But I dare to say,about seculity there is small problem. This hostel is controlled by card key system, not only entering,but also opening each stage and room door key needed .This is good for outsiders,but meenless to insiders.Actually during my stay I saw one guy took a girl in from outside.I think this is rare case,but it is difficult to controll every unmoral person,so I think if there is small safty box,this would be better.

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Totally,this is a good hostel.Cleaning of room and bathroom was not so good,for me this level is acceptable. They sometimes have bible study,it was not forced to the guest,so it was not aproblem.No alcohl policy strictry regurated, it was not aproblem for me,for people like a alcohl might be a problem.

6 small rooms

Naples, Italy

Good location,good stuff who gave me an useful information,it was good hostel. In the lobby,there were one cat and one dog.they kept clean,no bad smell. so it was no problem, but for people who do not like either of them,it might not be good.

Berat Backpackers Hostel

Berat, Albania

The hostel is located in old town,traditional house is used.It is good atomosphere.The stuff gave me a good travel tip,good sightseeing spot,good connection of the bus to Durres.It was also good for me.

SunnyLakeHostel

Ohrid, Macedonia

The stuff helped me a lot.He gave me much useful information.Bus timetable,place for getting in taxi,bus,etc. So I enjoyed staying,thank you.

Montenegro Hostel

Kotor, Montenegro

All stuff are very kind,big help to me.But one information about bus timetable was wrog. Thi is minus point.

Price is expensive for a share room maybe becauseof good location.For tourist who do not have much time is good hostel. the atmosphere was good.

Hostel Miran

Mostar, Bosnia And Herzegovina

Hostel owner had a good information for the tourist.For example,bus time table,good place to go.So it was good help for me.

Hostel & Guest House SA

Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina

To go to the hotel,going up stairs is little bit hard,but city view from the hostel was very good.It is worth to go up. Host family is kind, very good to the tourist.

Affittacamere Ghega

Trieste, Italy

Stuff are very kind,big help to me,thank you.

Ostello Olimpico Vicenza

Vicenza, Italy

This is typical youth hostel,4 bed room is small,it was not good to use. In breakfast,there were no dishes for bread only plastic board,and no cold milk for corn flake. Location was very good,stuff were kind,but atomospere was lonely.

Hotel Campidoglio

Turin, Italy

There is nothing especially bad point in this hotel.But something important to welcome a guest is missing.

Porto Downtown Hostel

Porto, Portugal

The stuff was kind,gave me a lot of good,valuable information,thank you.

Lisbon Lounge Hostel

Lisbon, Portugal

This is one of the best hostel I have ever stayed. Especially large room,relaxing lounge,kind stuff,dinner was good.

Hostal Miralva

Madrid, Spain

Many person might not be satisfied with this hotel,becase of no breakfast,internet facility,etc.But for me,this hostel was not so bad,because of good location,cheap price.Simple is best,I think.

Price is very cheap,but room is little bit small and dining floor on the third is also smal.decoration of the building is not good.

number of toilet is more needed,toilet and shower shoulud be separated.

Helter Skelter Hostel

Berlin, Germany

one key in one room,this system was a little bit inconvinient.

FunkyHostel

Granada, Spain

Every stuff are frindly,some of them gave me a good travel tip.Having a dinner on the terasse is also good.I enjoyed staying your hostel,thnk you.

Nuevo Suizo

Seville, Spain

If you have one or two more computer,it will be good.

Funky Cordoba

Cordoba, Spain

If You have more relaxing,communicatingplace,it will be better.

Hostal Sol

Toledo, Spain

If you have computer tourist can use,it will be better.