Reviews: barbaravidic2412

Birmingham Central Backpackers

Birmingham, England

This hostel is absolutely amazing! We have stayed in this hostel for the first time. I can say for sure it is not the last time. If we ever come back to Birmingham, we will stay there for sure. It is very clean - rooms, showers and toilets and atmosphere is more than positive. Staff is great and we have really enjoyed our stay in this hostel. Thank you guys for everything! :)

• 31st Oct 2013

Chelsea Highline Hostel

New York, USA

• 27th Apr 2013

Hostel ROOM Rotterdam

Rotterdam, Netherlands

Clean and nice hostel. We enjoyed our stay there.

• 1st May 2012

Hotel De Weyman

Haarlem, Netherlands

They have some wrong bookings so they put us in the hotel instead of apartments. Still everything was great. Only the third bed in the room was very uncomfortable, but otherwise great. :)

• 30th Apr 2012

Stayokay Heemskerk

Heemskerk, Netherlands

Fantastic hostel! We enjoyed our stay ... great evening in the bar, beautiful castle, breakfast in the morning. Really, really great!

• 29th Apr 2012

Surf Hotel De Kust

Zandvoort, Netherlands

Great location of the hostel, very clean. The only bad thing is that they have common room with tables, but it is locked in the evening.

• 28th Apr 2012

Stone Hotel & Hostel

Utrecht, Netherlands

Great hostel, we came by car and the only thing that we were missing was free parking. Otherwise everything was great. :)

• 27th Apr 2012

Dimora Santa Croce

Venice, Italy

Great hostel, great price for what you get and the staff is really nice and helpful. If I go back to Venice, I will stay in this hostel again for sure!

• 8th Aug 2011

Thorsteinshus

Blonduos, Iceland

We had the best time in this apartment. It is perfect and beautiful decorated. Great location and great owner. If you thnik of staying in Blondous, you can't find better place than this one. If I ever go back there, I will stay there again for sure!

• 3rd Aug 2011
  • Slovenia

Hi, thank you very much for your comment. Really kind of you and good for us to know that you liked the apartment. Thank you

The Capital-Inn

Reykjavik, Iceland

Clean rooms and kitchen. Good for people with car, not if you use a bus. No bed linen ... you have to pay extra for blankets.

• 2nd Aug 2011

Travel Joy Hostels Chelsea

Great hostel, great staff, I am sure I will be back again.

Residencial Aviz

Porto, Portugal

More than a hostel. For a hostel price you get a hotel. I will go there again for sure if I come to the Porto again!

Sleepzone

Galway, Ireland

Great hostel, very clean. Room was tidy and staff is very nice and helpful.

The Aran Lodge

Aran Islands, Ireland

Small but great hostel. Staff - I mean John is great. :) To find the hostel ... when you see sign ''turn right'', you have to go right from the main road and then on the small road (driveway) straight ... hostel is the house on the right. :)

Citi Hostels

Dublin, Ireland

Rooms are small but that is good, because there is not too much people in the room. I was surprised (in a positive way) because toilet and shower is en-suite and it is very clean. Totally different compared to other Dublin hostels I have been into. I highly recommend this hostel to everyone!

Rick's Causeway Coastal Hostel

Portstewart, Northern Ireland

Great hostel, perfect location, I highly recommend it to everyone!

My Place Dublin

Dublin, Ireland

Bathrooms were stinky, kitchen was total mess and it probably wasn't cleaned - ever, room was so hot and there was no window. It is good for one night because it is cheap, but I would never stay there longer.

Finnegan's Hostel

Tralee, Ireland

Older building, but very interesting inside. Lovely sitting room, big kitchen and clean bathrooms. Rooms are not locked, so you never know if your stuff is secured. But staying there was really nice.

Beach Haven Hostel

Tramore, Ireland

Great hostel, perfect location, stuff is really nice and we had a lovely room. It also has a free parking and it is very clean. If you are going to stay in Waterford or Tramore, this is perfect location to stay in! :)

Shining Hostel

Dublin, Ireland

It was great to get clean sheets to put them on our bed because this way we know for sure that they were clean! Bathroom was a big mess ... everything stinky and wet all around. And it is said that breakfast is included but they told us later that breakfast is only for weekends and we were there on weekday (Sun to Mon) so there was no breakfast for us.

We really enjoyed our stay at Journey's London Bridge. We had no problems, Tube is very close, everything was just great. Maybe we will come back soon. :)