Location: Spain, Age: 29

Hostel Blue Planet

Paris, France

Very well located in Gare de Lyon. It is quite cheap so you cannot expect too much. The bad point was that WIFI is payable. The description of the hotel says that there is access to wifi but it does not mention you have to pay for 1 hour = 3 EUR, which is quite expensive.

Garden House Hostel

Porto, Portugal

It was a nice place, but a bit cold in general. The room had a heater that was quite noisy so, it was not easy to sleep. I think they should provide more blankets.

International Budget Hostel

Amsterdam, Netherlands

The location was ok, not too far. The personnel was ok, they were friendly and helpful. What I didn´t like is the fact of they do not provide towels. Also, they don´t provide breakfast. In many of the hostels I have been, these two things were always included. Also, I did not like there was not a common room during the nights.

Dear Juan Thank you for staying with us.The two things that we dont offer towels and also that the breakfast is not included you can read before you book. Hostels who offer breakfast in Amsterdam give just chocolade and peanutbutter but we have a menu from 1 eur up to 4,50 like ham and egs toast cereal with milk. Regards IBH