Reviews: cinnamongregg2919

Paseli Backpackers

Lusaka, Zambia

Nice friendly people, and nice quiet location.

Thank you for the review, we are glad that you enjoyed your stay !!! Hope to see you again !!

Mbizi Backpackers Lodge

Johannesburg, South Africa

Good place to relax, Patrick is very helpful. Nice tour of Joburg a little pricey but worth it. Better if I had a car it is far from city attractions. Quiet and comfortable.

Euro Hostel Glasgow

Glasgow, Scotland

Elevators are slow slow slow, mattresses could use an update. Overall it was a good one night stay.

The Wayfaring Buckeye Hostel

Columbus OH, USA

The only thing is that I called to make sure he knew when I would be arriving, when I showed up no one was here. I didn't have a phone to call and walked to a nearby commercial street where no phone was available. Finally after an hour I went back to the hostel and the owner Matt had finally returned.

I currently only have 5 beds and it is just me running the hostel, so I must time my day around when guests plan to arrive. I had just gone to the home improvement store around the corner to get some mulch for my front garden (in total I was away from the house for 20 minutes). To make matters worse I had him down on my calendar for an 8:00pm arrival time (he arrived at 4) so I was elbow deep in mulch when he walked up. The call about arrival time he mentioned never happened. He did call, but arrival time was never discussed. One issue however, I received a formal complaint from my neighbor (who is otherwise very friendly and supportive of the hostel). The neighbor said that this guest wanted to use the phone. They said that he was very demanding and seemed angry and that he made them uncomfortable so they declined. I was not there to see the exchange, but I naturally care to ensure my neighbors remain happy about the hostel as much as I care that my guests remain happy. This was not welcomed news and should potentially be a warning to other hostel managers who may encounter this guest.

Old Town Hostel Gdansk

Gdansk, Poland

They were exceptional in all aspects, they even anticipated my every need and filled it with a smile. If you don't stay here you are missing a great experience.