Reviews: jani_nel121

• Canada, All Female Group, 25-30
Ocean Blue Hostel, Miami, USA
7.7
4th Oct 2013

I had been to deco walk hostel before they changed management and the 6 bedroom dorm I had purchased had only 3 bunks with 2 beds each and one bathroom to share. I was shocked to find that on this trip there were 12 beds in the dorm- separated by a door so 6 beds on each side- and only one bathroom. This is very misleading and it's false advertising. Deco Walk hostel needs to update the room descriptions on the website.

• jani_nel121
  • Canada, Female, 25-30
Central Backpackers, Oxford, England
7.0
4th Jul 2011

I loved that the room was spacious and that there were restaurants and bar just outside the hostel-the hostel is in a very good location. However, I wish the bathroom and toilet space was larger and that it wasn't so noisy with loud music in the evenings. I enjoyed my stay with central backpackers and will definitely recommend to my friends and colleagues.