Reviews: iej93013857

• USA, Couple, 31-40
Fawlty Towers, Livingstone, Zambia
8.0
25th Oct 2013

Nice all around hostel. Not much of a social scene but clean and in a great location for walking to restaurants and bars. The pool was nice and big and mist importantly clean.

Thank you very much for your positive review. We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us. I am sure if you visit us again in the busy season, you will find the social scene much more entertaining, but as you mentioned, we are ideally located near restaurants and bars. We look forward to you visiting us again. With best wishes, Elissa, General Manager

• USA, Male, 31-40
Pedro's Backpackers Inn/Hostel, San Pedro, Belize
9.3
24th Nov 2011

We had a great time at Pedro's The bar was lively, The pool was nice the location was close to everything, The staff was great. The only downfalls is it is close to the airstrip so If you are hungover and sleep passed 9ish you will hear small prop planes going by. Jeager flows like water here. I cant thank Peter, Cindy,Walter and Kathy for being such great hosts! Cold showers only in the Hostel as well

Living Cat's Hostel, Madrid, Spain
19th Jul 2009

I enjoyed my stay very much. the pub crwals and parties were great. the beer in the bar was cheap and it was easy to find (just off the Anton martin metro station).

9.0
6th Mar 2009

I was impressed.

Bush House & Camp, Nairobi, Kenya
5.3
25th Feb 2008

I toured the facility and found it clean and nice. My driver and I had an extremely difficult to find and security was VERY lax. I chose to stay at a different hostel due to the current situation in Kenya.

Hello Ian, quite unfortunate that you came to kenya at a time that things were terrible. it was okey to choose another place of your liking and comfort. Am quite dissapointed by your comment about tracing us since i wrote to you 3 times asking if you would need us to arrange for an airport pick up BUT you were not willing to give us a reply. Our directions are quite clear and i think your driver did not know Nairobi well. Next time, take a person who can be of help and also don't forget that our cellphone is 24hrs. We could have helped on how to reach us with ease! Thanks.