Reviews: missanemix6349

Lucky Lake Hostel

Amsterdam, Netherlands

I stayed 3 nights at Lucky Lake and I found it super! The people that there work are always willing to help. The hostel is 30 min away from Amsterdam, but it is not a problem at all. The place where the hostel is located is great. Near by there is a lake and a lot of nature, which is super to relax after a long day walking around the streets of Amsterdam. "Smokers"are welcomed here. The ducks run around freely and they behave like dogs asking for food. I enjoyed my stay here. 100% recommended

• 13th May 2013
  • Chile

Awesome! Good to hear you've enjoyed the lake and our pet ducks. Thanks for staying and till next time.

El Yoyo

Valparaiso, Chile

Great kitchen parties!!!!! nice staff! went to a house party! wohooo

Bells Company Hostel - The Pubstel

Florianopolis, Brazil

This hostel is awesome! It is a real good place to meet people and party. Those who complain about bugs.....Hey this is Brasil, because of the weather there are insects everywhere so get repelent. Don't forget this is a hostel!!! you are supposed to do your dishes and keep the facilities clean so, those who complain about the kitchen being dirty probably are the same ones who make it dirty. If u dont like it, then spend more money and go to the Hilton or a 5 star hotel!!! Thanks to Geko!!! The owner is the coolest guy in the whole Island, he is always around making everyone feel welcome. Highly recomended!!!! The beach is great!!!!

Hi, Ximena! Thank you very much per your presence here in the hostel! thank you per your report here...I am felling much happy!! I want visit your country too and to be near!! its positive energy cheered to this place and the whole world people! I feel very for being sleeping when it left! it very wanted to have given one I hug and desired a good trip for you! My english is bad but you are in my heart forever! a big kiss for you and thank you again!